- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 954874, 3 pages
A New Resistance Formulation for Carbon Nanotubes
1Key Laboratory of Science & Technology of Eco-Textile, Donghua University, Ministry of Education, Shanghai 200051, China
2Modern Textile Institute, Donghua University, 1882 Yan'an Xilu Road, Shanghai 200051, China
Received 1 February 2008; Accepted 5 May 2008
Academic Editor: Xuedong Bai
Copyright © 2008 Ji-Huan He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ji-Huan He, “An elementary introduction to recently developed asymptotic methods and nanomechanics in textile engineering,” International Journal Of Modern Physics B, vol. 22, no. 21, pp. 3487–3578, 2008.
- Ji-Huan He, “Nonlinear science as a fluctuating research frontier,” Chaos Solitons & Fractals, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 2533–2537, 2009.
- Bhavana Gupta, Dheeraj Singh Chauhan, and Rajiv Prakash, “Controlled morphology of conducting polymers: Formation of nanorods and microspheres of polyindole,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 120, no. 2-3, pp. 625–630, 2010.
- Michele T. Byrne, and Yurii K. Guin'Ko, “Recent advances in research on carbon nanotube - polymer composites,” Advanced Materials, vol. 22, no. 15, pp. 1672–1688, 2010.
- Anand Y. Joshi, Satish C. Sharma, and S. P. Harsha, “Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Based Mass Sensor,” Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 041008, 2011.
- Ruoxi Chen, Fujuan Liu, Ji-Huan He, and Jie Fan, “Silk cocoon: "Emperor's new clothes" for pupa: Fractal nano-hydrodynamical approach,” Journal of Nano Research, vol. 22, pp. 65–70, 2013.
- Shuqin Song, Kun Wang, Yuhui Liu, Chaoxiong He, Yeru Liang, Ruowen Fu, Dingcai Wu, and Yi Wang, “Highly ordered mesoporous carbons as the support for Pt catalysts towards alcohol electrooxidation: The combined effect of pore size and electrical conductivity,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 1405–1412, 2013.