- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 413079, 10 pages
Dynamics of Spreading and Alignment of Cells Cultured In Vitro on a Grooved Polymer Surface
1Institute of Applied Physics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, 4040 Linz, Austria
2Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Vienna, 1090 Vienna, Austria
3Institute of Biophysics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, 4040 Linz, Austria
Received 21 April 2010; Revised 28 June 2010; Accepted 7 July 2010
Academic Editor: Lu Sun
Copyright © 2011 Thomas Peterbauer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Yakunin, M. Fahrner, B. Reisinger, H. Itani, C. Romanin, and J. Heitz, “Laser microstructuring of photomodified fluorinated ethylene propylene surface for confined growth of Chinese hamster ovary cells and single cell isolation,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, vol. 100B, no. 1, pp. 170–176, 2011.
- Che Azurahanim Che Abdullah, Piyapong Asanithi, Eric W Brunner, Izabela Jurewicz, Chiara Bo, Chihye Lewis Azad, Raquel Ovalle-Robles, Shaoli Fang, Marcio D Lima, Xavier Lepro, Steve Collins, Ray H Baughman, Richard P Sear, and Alan B Dalton, “Aligned, isotropic and patterned carbon nanotube substrates that control the growth and alignment of Chinese hamster ovary cells,” Nanotechnology, vol. 22, no. 20, pp. 205102, 2011.
- R. Barillé, R. Janik, S. Kucharski, J. Eyer, and F. Letournel, “Photo-responsive polymer with erasable and reconfigurable micro- and nano-patterns: An in vitro study for neuron guidance,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 63–71, 2011.
- David Stifter, Gerd Leitinger, Klaus Groschner, Johannes Heitz, Michaela Schernthaner, Bettina Reisinger, Heimo Wolinski, Sepp D. Kohlwein, Ameli Trantina-Yates, Marc Fahrner, Christoph Romanin, and Haybat Itani, “Nanopatterned polymer substrates promote endothelial proliferation by initiation of β-catenin transcriptional signaling,” Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 2953–2962, 2012.
- Petr Slepicka, Nikola Slepicková Kasálková, Lucie Bacáková, Zdenka Kolská, and Václav Švorcík, “Enhancement of Polymer Cytocompatibility by Nanostructuring of Polymer Surface,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Jeong Ah Kim, Eui Yun Jang, Tae June Kang, Sungjun Yoon, Raquel Ovalle-Robles, Won Jong Rhee, Taewoo Kim, Ray H. Baughman, Yong Hyup Kim, and Tai Hyun Park, “Regulation of morphogenesis and neural differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells using carbon nanotube sheets,” Integrative Biology, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 587, 2012.
- Jessica R. Gamboa, Samir Mohandes, Phat L. Tran, Marvin J. Slepian, and Jeong-Yeol Yoon, “Linear fibroblast alignment on sinusoidal wave micropatterns,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, vol. 104, pp. 318–325, 2013.