- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 527437, 10 pages
Application of Flow Focusing to the Break-Up of a Magnetite Suspension Jet for the Production of Paramagnetic Microparticles
1Department of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Seville, 41012 Seville, Spain
2R&D Department, Ingeniatrics Tecnologías S.L., 41900 Camas (Seville), Spain
3Centro Andaluz de Biología Molecular y Medicina Regenerativa, CABIMER-CSIC, 41092 Seville, Spain
4Department of Genetics, Faculty of Biology, University of Seville, 41012 Seville, Spain
5Department of Aerospace Engineering and Fluids Mechanics, ESI, University of Seville, 41092 Seville, Spain
Received 31 May 2010; Accepted 25 July 2010
Academic Editor: Lu Sun
Copyright © 2011 Lucía Martín-Banderas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vt Van-Thanh Tran, Jean-Pierre Benoit, and Marie-Claire Venier-Julienne, “Why and how to prepare biodegradable, monodispersed, polymeric microparticl es in the field of pharmacy?,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 407, no. 1-2, pp. 1–11, 2011.
- J. M. Montanero, N. Rebollo-Munoz, M. A. Herrada, and A. M. Ganan-Calvo, “Global stability of the focusing effect of fluid jet flows,” Physical Review E, vol. 83, no. 3, 2011.
- A.M. Gañán-Calvo, J.M. Montanero, L. Martín-Banderas, and M. Flores-Mosquera, “Building functional materials for health care and pharmacy from microfluidic principles and Flow Focusing,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2013.