- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 760237, 10 pages
Controlled Release from Core-Shell Nanoporous Silica Particles for Corrosion Inhibition of Aluminum Alloys
1Department of Chemical and Nuclear Engineering and Center for Micro-Engineered Materials, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA
2Aerosol and Respiratory Dosimetry Program, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, 2425 Ridgecrest Dr. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108, USA
3Transmission Electron Microscopy Labs, The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
4SCB Innovation Accelerator, Dow Corning Corporation, 2200 W. Salzburg Road, P.O. Box 0994, Midland, MI 48686, USA
5Department of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
6Advanced Material Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM 87185, USA
Received 3 November 2010; Accepted 2 December 2010
Academic Editor: Hugh D. Smyth
Copyright © 2011 Xingmao Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alicja Stankiewicz, Irena Szczygieł, and Bogdan Szczygieł, “Self-healing coatings in anti-corrosion applications,” Journal of Materials Science, 2013.
- Tian-Yang Deng, Chang Liu, Jin-Ku Liu, Xiao-Hong Yang, and Shi-Hui Wang, “The facile synthesis, properties and application of ZAO nanomaterials,” Journal Of Experimental Nanoscience, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 738–745, 2015.
- Alicja Stankiewicz, and Michael B Barker, “Development of self-healing coatings for corrosion protection on metallic structures,” Smart Materials and Structures, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 084013, 2016.