- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 768201, 7 pages
Nanoparticles of Conjugated Methotrexate-Human Serum Albumin: Preparation and Cytotoxicity Evaluations
1Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 14155-6451, Tehran, Iran
2Nanotechnology Research Centre, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
3Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
4Drug Design and Development Research Centre, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
5Faculty of Medicine, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Science, P.O. Box 12244-9876, Ahvaz, Iran
Received 1 June 2010; Revised 5 July 2010; Accepted 1 August 2010
Academic Editor: Libo Wu
Copyright © 2011 Azade Taheri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Azade Taheri, Rassoul Dinarvand, Fatemeh Atyabi, Fatemeh Ahadi, Farank Salman Nouri, Mohammad Hossein Ghahremani, Seyed Nasser Ostad, Atefeh Taheri Borougeni, and Pooria Mansoori, “Enhanced Anti-Tumoral Activity of Methotrexate-Human Serum Albumin Conjugated Nanoparticles by Targeting with Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (LHRH) Peptide,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 4591–4608, 2011.
- Azade Taheri, Rassoul Dinarvand, Fatemeh Atyabi, Faranak Nouri, Fatemeh Ahadi, Mohammad Hossein Ghahremani, Seyed Nasser Ostad, Atefeh Taheri Borougeni, and Pooria Mansoori, “Targeted Delivery of Methotrexate to Tumor Cells Using Biotin Functionalized Methotrexate-Human Serum Albumin Conjugated Nanoparticles,” Journal Of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 743–753, 2011.
- Azade Taheri, Rassoul Dinarvand, Faranak Salman Nouri, Mohammad Reza Khorramizadeh, Atefeh Taheri Borougeni, Pooria Mansoori, and Fatemeh Atyabi, “Use of biotin targeted methotrexate-human serum albumin conjugated nanoparticles to enhance methotrexate antitumor efficacy,” International Journal Of Nanomedicine, vol. 6, pp. 1863–1874, 2011.
- Azade Taheri, Rassoul Dinarvand, Fatemeh Atyabi, Mohammad Hossein Ghahremani, and Seyed Nasser Ostad, “Trastuzumab decorated methotrexate–human serum albumin conjugated nanoparticles for targeted delivery to HER2 positive tumor cells,” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 331–340, 2012.
- Alice Rodrigues Oliveira, Eduardo Ferreira Molina, Philippe Castro Mesquita, José Luís Cardozo Fonseca, Gustavo Rossanezi, Matheus Freitas Fernandes-Pedrosa, Anselmo Gomes Oliveira, and Arnóbio Antônio Silva-Júnior, “Structural and thermal properties of spray-dried methotrexate-loaded biodegradable microparticles,” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, vol. 112, no. 2, pp. 555–565, 2012.
- Azade Taheri, Rassoul Dinarvand, Fatemeh Ahadi, Mohammad Reza Khorramizadeh, and Fatemeh Atyabi, “The in vivo antitumor activity of LHRH targeted methotrexate–human serum albumin nanoparticles in 4T1 tumor-bearing Balb/c mice,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 431, no. 1-2, pp. 183–189, 2012.
- B Subia, and S C Kundu, “Drug loading and release on tumor cells using silk fibroin–albumin nanoparticles as carriers,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 035103, 2012.
- Deepak Rawtani, and Y.K. Agrawal, “Interaction Of Methotrexate With Dna Using Gold Nanoparticles As A Probe,” Instrumentation Science & Technology, pp. 131213073759004, 2013.
- Majid Afshari, Katayoun Derakhshandeh, and Leila Hosseinzadeh, “Characterisation, cytotoxicity and apoptosis studies of methotrexate-loaded PLGA and PLGA-PEG nanoparticles,” Journal of Microencapsulation, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Samira Sadat Abolmaali, Ali Mohammad Tamaddon, and Rassoul Dinarvand, “A review of therapeutic challenges and achievements of methotrexate delivery systems for treatment of cancer and rheumatoid arthritis,” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, vol. 71, no. 5, pp. 1115–1130, 2013.
- Saeed Manoochehri, Mohsen Amini, Rassoul Dinarvand, Mahdieh Fallah, Seyed Naser Ostad, Behrad Darvishi, Golnaz Kamalinia, and Fatemeh Atyabi, “Surface modification of PLGA nanoparticles via human serum albumin conjugation for controlled delivery of docetaxel,” Daru-Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 21, 2013.
- Mohsen Vosooghi, and Mohsen Amini, “The discovery and development of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors as potential anticancer therapies,” Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 255–267, 2014.
- Baomei Wang, Xiaoying Zhuang, Zhong-Bin Deng, Hong Jiang, Jingyao Mu, Qilong Wang, Xiaoyu Xiang, Haixun Guo, Lifeng Zhang, Gerald Dryden, Jun Yan, Donald Miller, and Huang-Ge Zhang, “Targeted Drug Delivery to Intestinal Macrophages by Bioactive Nanovesicles Released from Grapefruit,” Molecular Therapy, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 522–534, 2014.