- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 952060, 9 pages
Characterization of Plasmid DNA Location within Chitosan/PLGA/pDNA Nanoparticle Complexes Designed for Gene Delivery
1Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department, Louisiana State University Agricultural Center, Rm. 149 E.B. Doran Bldg., Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA
2Nanotechnology Center, Applied Science Department, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72211, USA
Received 2 June 2010; Accepted 25 July 2010
Academic Editor: Lu Sun
Copyright © 2011 Hali Bordelon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rhishikesh Mandke, and Jagdish Singh, “Cationic Nanomicelles for Delivery of Plasmids Encoding Interleukin-4 and Interleukin-10 for Prevention of Autoimmune Diabetes in Mice,” Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 883–897, 2011.
- Gang Wang, Li Pan, Yongguang Zhang, Yonglu Wang, Zhongwang Zhang, Jianliang Lü, Peng Zhou, Yuzhen Fang, and Shoutian Jiang, “Intranasal delivery of cationic PLGA nano/microparticles- loaded fmdv DNA vaccine encoding IL-6 elicited protective immunity against FMDV challenge,” PLoS ONE, vol. 6, no. 11, 2011.
- Fatemeh Talaei, Ebrahim Azizi, Rassoul Dinarvand, and Fatemeh Atyabi, “Thiolated chitosan nanoparticles as a delivery system for antisense therapy: evaluation against EGFR in T47D breast cancer cells,” International Journal Of Nanomedicine, vol. 6, pp. 1963–1975, 2011.
- Fang Li, Sumei Niu, Jing Sun, Huaishi Zhu, Qiujie Ba, Yi Guo, and Donglu Shi, “Efficient In Vitro TRAIL-Gene Delivery in Drug-Resistant A2780/DDP Ovarian Cancer Cell Line via Magnetofection,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2011, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- Rong Ni, and Ying Chau, “Structural mimics of viruses through peptide/DNA co-assembly,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, pp. 141112190955005, 2014.
- Li Pan, Zhongwang Zhang, Jianliang Lv, Peng Zhou, Wenfa Hu, Yuzhen Fang, Haotai Chen, Xinsheng Liu, Junjun Shao, Furong Zhao, Yaozhong Ding, Tong Lin, Huiyun Chang, Jie Zhang, Yongguang Zhang, and Yonglu Wang, “Induction of mucosal immune responses and protection of cattle against direct-contact challenge by intranasal delivery with foot-and-mouth disease vir,” International Journal Of Nanomedicine, vol. 9, pp. 5603–5618, 2014.
- Sudarshan Kini, Dhirendra Bahadur, and Dulal Panda, “Mechanism of Anti-Cancer Activity of Benomyl Loaded Nanoparticles in Multidrug Resistant Cancer Cells,” Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 877–889, 2015.