- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103417, 6 pages
Annealing Effect on Photovoltaic Performance of CdSe Quantum-Dots-Sensitized TiO2 Nanorod Solar Cells
1School of Physics and State Key Laboratory of Crystal Materials, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
2School of Information Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
3Department of Physics, Portland State University, P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751, USA
Received 4 August 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jian Wei
Copyright © 2012 Yitan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Muhammad Zubair, Maria Mustafa, Kangtaek Lee, Cheolsang Yoon, Yang Hoi Doh, and Kyung Hyun Choi, “Fabrication of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots thin film by electrohydrodynamics atomization technique for solution based flexible hybrid OLED application,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Chang Chen, Meidan Ye, Miaoqiang Lv, Cheng Gong, Wenxi Guo, and Changjian Lin, “Ultralong Rutile TiO2 Nanorod Arrays with Large Surface Area for CdS/CdSe Quantum Dot-sensitized Solar Cells,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 121, pp. 175–182, 2014.
- A. Kathalingam, Jin-Koo Rhee, and Sung-Hwan Han, “ Effects of graphene counter electrode and CdSe quantum dots in TiO 2 and ZnO on dye-sensitized solar cell performance ,” International Journal of Energy Research, 2014.
- Yitan Li, Lin Wei, Cuncun Wu, Chang Liu, Yanxue Chen, Hong Liu, Jun Jiao, and Liangmo Mei, “Flexible quantum dot-sensitized solar cells with improved efficiencies based on woven titanium wires,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, no. 37, pp. 15546–15552, 2014.