- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 126567, 6 pages
Microstructure and Glass Phase of Inorganic Binder Coated on Mold for Thin Casting
1School of Nano and Advanced Materials Engineering, Changwon National University, No. 9 Sarim-dong, Changwon,
Gyeongnam 641-773, Republic of Korea
2High Temperature Materials Research Group, Korea Institute of Materials Science, 797 Changwondaero, Changwon, Gyeongnam 641-831, Republic of Korea
Received 11 June 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Zhengren Huang
Copyright © 2012 Eun-Hee Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Meng and B. G. Thomas, “Modeling transient slag-layer phenomena in the shell/mold gap in continuous casting of steel,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 707–725, 2003.
- M. Şimşir, L. C. Kumruoǧlu, and A. Özer, “An investigation into stainless-steel/structural-alloy-steel bimetal produced by shell mould casting,” Materials and Design, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 264–270, 2009.
- M. Barsoum, Fundamentals of Ceramics, McGraw-Hill, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 1997.
- W. D. Callister, Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- S. Ege, Organic Chemistry, D. C. Heath and Company, Toronto, Canada, 1994.
- N. Sasaki, Foundry Management & Technology February, 2009.
- B. M. Michael, Organic Chemistry, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- E. H. Kim, J. H. Lee, Y. G. Jung, C. S. Lee, and U. Paik, “A new in situ process in precision casting for mold fabrication,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1581–1588, 2011.
- E. H. Kim, W. R. Lee, Y. G. Jung, and C. S. Lee, “A new binder system for preparing high strength inorganic molds in precision casting,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 126, no. 1-2, pp. 344–351, 2011.
- F. M. Herman, M. B. Norbert, G. O. Charles, and M. Georg, Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- P. G. Shewmon, Diffusion in Solids, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1963.