- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127646, 4 pages
Amorphous Hafnium-Indium-Zinc Oxide Semiconductor Thin Film Transistors
Institute of Microelectronics and Department of Electrical Engineering, Center for Micro/Nano Science and Technology, Advanced Optoelectronic Technology Center, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan 70101, Taiwan
Received 14 March 2012; Revised 17 June 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Academic Editor: Gong Ru Lin
Copyright © 2012 Sheng-Po Chang and San-Syong Shih. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Du Ahn, H. S. Shin, G. H. Kim, J. S. Park, and H. J. Kim, “A novel amorphous InGaZnO thin film transistor structure without source/drain layer deposition,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 3, Article ID 03B019, 4 pages, 2009.
- Y. K. Moon, S. Lee, W. S. Kim et al., “Improvement in the bias stability of amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin-film transistors using an O2 plasma-treated insulator,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, no. 1, Article ID 013507, 3 pages, 2009.
- N. C. Su, S. J. Wang, and A. Chin, “High-performance InGaZnO thin-film transistors using HfLaO gate dielectric,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 1317–1319, 2009.
- K. Nomura, H. Ohta, A. Takagi, T. Kamiya, M. Hirano, and H. Hosono, “Room-temperature fabrication of transparent flexible thin-film transistors using amorphous oxide semiconductors,” Nature, vol. 432, no. 7016, pp. 488–492, 2004.
- E. M. C. Fortunato, P. M. C. Barquinha, A. C. M. B. G. Pimentel et al., “Fully transparent ZnO thin-film transistor produced at room temperature,” Advanced Materials, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 590–594, 2005.
- J. S. Park, K. Kim, Y. G. Park, Y. G. Mo, H. D. Kim, and J. K. Jeong, “Novel ZrInZnO thin-film transistor with excellent stability,” Advanced Materials, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 329–333, 2009.
- J. M. Lee, I. T. Cho, J. H. Lee, W. S. Cheong, C. S. Hwang, and H. I. Kwon, “Comparative study of electrical instabilities in top-gate InGaZnO thin film transistors with Al2O3 and Al2O3/SiNx gate dielectrics,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, no. 22, Article ID 222112, 3 pages, 2009.
- W. Lim, E. A. Douglas, S. H. Kim et al., “High mobility InGaZnO4 thin-film transistors on paper,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, no. 7, Article ID 072103, 3 pages, 2009.
- J. S. Park, T. W. Kim, D. Stryakhilev et al., “Flexible full color organic light-emitting diode display on polyimide plastic substrate driven by amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin-film transistors,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, no. 1, Article ID 013503, 3 pages, 2009.
- R. L. Huffman, “Zno-channel thin-film transistors: channel mobility,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 95, no. 10, pp. 5813–5819, 2004.
- F. M. Hossain, J. Nishii, S. Takagi et al., “Modeling and simulation of polycrystalline ZnO thin-film transistors,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 94, no. 12, pp. 7768–7777, 2003.
- C. J. Chiu, S. P. Chang, and S. J. Chang, “High-performance a-igzo thin-film transistor using Ta2O5 gate dielectric,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 1245–1247, 2010.
- C. J. Kim, S. Kim, J. H. Lee et al., “Amorphous hafnium-indium-zinc oxide semiconductor thin film transistors,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, no. 25, Article ID 252103, 3 pages, 2009.