- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 159737, 8 pages
Design, Manufacturing, and Characterization of High-Performance Lightweight Bipolar Plates Based on Carbon Nanotube-Exfoliated Graphite Nanoplatelet Hybrid Nanocomposites
1School of Mechanical and Advanced Materials Engineering, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, UNIST-gil 50, Eonyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan 689-798, Republic of Korea
2Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, 1 Yangho-dong, Gumi, Gyeongbuk 730-701, Republic of Korea
Received 17 June 2012; Revised 29 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jinquan Wei
Copyright © 2012 Myungsoo Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shoaleh Shahidi, Shiva Iranpour, Pooya Iranpour, Ali Asghar Alavi, Farzaneh Aghakhani Mahyari, Maryam Tohidi, and Afsaneh Safavi, “A new X-ray contrast agent based on highly stable gum arabic-gold nanoparticles synthesised in deep eutectic solvent,” Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Olasimbo Ayodeji Arigbabu, Sharifah Mumtazah Syed Ahmad, Wan Azizun Wan Adnan, and Salman Yussof, “Recent advances in facial soft biometrics,” Visual Computer, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 513–525, 2015.
- Sung-Hyun Lee, Junbeom Park, Hye-Rim Kim, Taeseon Lee, Jaegeun Lee, Yong-O. Im, Cheol-Hun Lee, Hyunjung Cho, Hyeseon Lee, Chi-Hyuck Jun, Yu-Chan Ahn, In-Beum Lee, and Kun-Hong Lee, “Synthesis of carbon nanotube fibers using the direct spinning process based on Design of Experiment (DOE),” Carbon, vol. 100, pp. 647–655, 2016.
- J. J. Prias-Barragan, K. Gross, H. Ariza-Calderon, and P. Prieto, “Synthesis and vibrational response of graphite oxide platelets from bamboo for electronic applications,” Physica Status Solidi A-Applications And Materials Science, vol. 213, no. 1, pp. 85–90, 2016.
- D. D. L. Chung, “A review of exfoliated graphite,” Journal Of Materials Science, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 554–568, 2016.