- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 173025, 7 pages
Technical Barriers and Development of Cu Wirebonding in Nanoelectronics Device Packaging
1Spansion (Penang) Sdn Bhd, Phase II Free Industrial Zone, Penang, 119900 Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
2Institute of Nanoelectronic Engineering (INEE), Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Perlis, 01000 Kangar, Malaysia
Received 26 May 2012; Accepted 30 July 2012
Academic Editor: Fathallah Karimzadeh
Copyright © 2012 C. L. Gan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chong Leong Gan, Classe Francis, Bak Lee Chan, and Uda Hashim, “Extended reliability of gold and copper ball bonds in microelectronic packaging,” Gold Bulletin, 2013.
- C. L. Gan, and U. Hashim, “Reliability assessment and mechanical characterization of Cu and Au ball bonds in BGA package,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2013.
- C. L. Gan, E. K. Ng, B. L. Chan, F. C. Classe, T. Kwuanjai, and U. Hashim, “Wearout Reliability and Intermetallic Compound Diffusion Kinetics of Au and PdCu Wires Used in Nanoscale Device Packaging,” Journal of Nanomaterials, 2013.