- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 180976, 2 pages
Nanomaterial Properties: Size and Shape Dependencies
1Research Institute for Materials Science and Engineering, University of Mons, Place du Parc No. 23, 7000 Mons, Belgium
2Facultad de Ciencias Físico-Matemáticas, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, San Nicolás de los Garza, NL 66450, Mexico
3The International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Av. Mestre José Veiga s/n, Braga 4715-330, Portugal
Received 6 December 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Grégory Guisbiers et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pankaj Kr. Baitha, Partha P. Pal, and J. Manam, “Dosimetric sensing and optical properties of ZnO-SnO2 nanocomposites synthesized by co-precipitation method,” Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research Section A-Accelerators Sp, vol. 745, pp. 91–98, 2014.
- Yuri G. Andreev, Pooja M. Panchmatia, Zheng Liu, Stephen C. Parker, M. Saiful Islam, and Peter G. Bruce, “ The Shape of TiO 2 -B Nanoparticles ,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, pp. 140418140121009, 2014.
- Antony Ananth, Subramanian Dharaneedharan, Moon-Soo Heo, and Young Sun Mok, “Copper oxide nanomaterials: Synthesis, characterization and structure-specific antibacterial performance,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014.