- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 190290, 6 pages
Study of Nanostructured Polymeric Composites Used for Organic Light Emitting Diodes and Organic Solar Cells
1University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70148, USA
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Marinella Striccoli
Copyright © 2012 Nguyen Nang Dinh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Y. C. Chen, C. T. Pan, C. C. Hsieh, C. Y. Su, H. C. Wu, and W. C. Li, “Fabrication of Light Extraction Efficiency of Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with 3D Aspherical Microlens by Using Dry Etching Process,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Babji Palli, and Venkat Padmanabhan, “Chain flexibility for tuning effective interactions in blends of polymers and polymer-grafted nanoparticles,” Soft Matter, vol. 10, no. 35, pp. 6777–6782, 2014.