- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 215978, 6 pages
Characterization of Mechanical Properties: Low-Density Polyethylene Nanocomposite Using Nanoalumina Particle as Filler
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
3Institute of Tropical Forestry and Forest Product, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
4Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
5Radiation Processing Technology Division, Malaysian Nuclear Agency, Bangi, 43000 Kajang, Malaysia
Received 2 July 2012; Revised 21 September 2012; Accepted 6 October 2012
Academic Editor: Fathallah Karimzadeh
Copyright © 2012 Ching Yern Chee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Janardhanan Chameswary, Lathikumari Krishnankutty Namitha, Methalayil Brahmakumar, and Mailadil Thomas Sebastian, “Material Characterization and Microwave Substrate Applications of Alumina-filled Butyl Rubber Composites,” International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 2013.
- D. Pedrazzoli, V.M. Khumalo, J. Karger-Kocsis, and A. Pegoretti, “Thermal, viscoelastic and mechanical behavior of polypropylene with synthetic boehmite alumina nanoparticles,” Polymer Testing, vol. 35, pp. 92–100, 2014.
- Nurfatimah Bakar, Ching Yern Chee, Luqman Chuah Abdullah, Chantara Thevy Ratnam, and Nor Azowa, “Effect of Methyl Methacrylate Grafted Kenaf on Mechanical Properties of Polyvinyl Chloride/Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Composites,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2014.