- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 249094, 11 pages
Analysis of Gas Permeability Characteristics of Poly(Lactic Acid)/Poly(Butylene Succinate) Nanocomposites
1Rheology and Materials Processing Centre, School of Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University, Melbourne, VIC 3001, Australia
2Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Inha University, Incheon 402-751, Republic of Korea
Received 29 June 2012; Revised 13 September 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Suprakas Sinha Ray
Copyright © 2012 Amita Bhatia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luciano Di Maio, Paola Scarfato, Maria Rosaria Milana, Roberta Feliciani, Massimo Denaro, Giorgio Padula, and Loredana Incarnato, “Bionanocomposite Polylactic Acid/Organoclay Films: Functional Properties and Measurement of Total and Lactic Acid Specific Migration,” Packaging Technology and Science, 2013.
- Rong-yuan Chen, Wei Zou, Cheng-ran Wu, Shi-kui Jia, Zan Huang, Gui-zhen Zhang, Zhi-tao Yang, and Jin-ping Qu, “Poly(lactic acid)/poly(butylene succinate)/calcium sulfate whiskers biodegradable blends prepared by vane extruder: Analysis of mechanical properties, morphology, and crystallization behavior,” Polymer Testing, vol. 34, pp. 1–9, 2014.