- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 263679, 6 pages
Effect of Annealing on the Structure and Photoluminescence of Eu-Doped ZnO Nanorod Ordered Array Thin Films
1Department of Physics, Taizhou University, Taizhou 318000, China
2Department of Vessel Engineering, Wuhan Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, Wuhan 430050, China
3Department of Physics, Yantai University, Yantai 264005, China
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yue Li
Copyright © 2012 Wen-Wu Zhong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Cao, Y. Li, G. Duan, and W. Cai, “Growth of ZnO nanoneedle arrays with strong ultraviolet emissions by an electrochemical deposition method,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1091–1095, 2006.
- B. Cao, X. Teng, S. H. Heo et al., “Different ZnO nanostructures fabricated by a seed-layer assisted electrochemical route and their photoluminescence and field emission properties,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 111, no. 6, pp. 2470–2476, 2007.
- M. Kashif, U. Hashim, M. E. Ali et al., “Effect of different seed solutions on the morphology and electrooptical properties of ZnO nanorods,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 452407, 6 pages, 2012.
- L. Zhang, Y. K. Takahashi, A. Perumal, and K. Hono, “L10-ordered high coercivity (FePt)AgC granular thin films for perpendicular recording,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 322, no. 18, pp. 2658–2664, 2010.
- Z. G. Li, Y. P. Liu, P. S. Liu, W. P. Chen, S. S. Feng, and W. W. Zhong, “Fabrication and morphology dependent magnetic properties of cobalt nanoarrays via template-assisted electrodeposition,” RSC Advances, vol. 2, p. 3447, 2012.
- A. Ishizumi, Y. Takahashi, A. Yamamoto, and Y. Kanemitsu, “Fabrication and optical properties of Eu3+-doped ZnO nanospheres and nanorods,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 146, no. 1–3, pp. 212–215, 2008.
- A. Ishizumi, Y. Taguchi, A. Yamamoto, and Y. Kanemitsu, “Luminescence properties of ZnO and Eu3+-doped ZnO nanorods,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 486, no. 1-2, pp. 50–52, 2005.
- H. Zeng, G. Duan, Y. Li, S. Yang, X. Xu, and W. Cai, “Blue luminescence of ZnO nanoparticles based on non-equilibrium processes: defect origins and emission controls,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 561–572, 2010.
- H. Zeng, C. Zhi, Z. Zhang et al., “"White graphenes": boron nitride nanoribbons via boron nitride nanotube unwrapping,” Nano Letters, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 5049–5055, 2010.
- S. Taguchi, A. Ishizumi, T. Tayagaki, and Y. Kanemitsu, “Mn-Mn couplings in Mn-doped CdS nanocrystals studied by magnetic circular dichroism spectroscopy,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, no. 17, Article ID 173101, 2009.
- A. Ishizumi and Y. Kanemitsu, “Blinking behavior of surface-defect and impurity luminescence in nondoped and Mn2+-doped CdS nanocrystals,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 78, no. 8, Article ID 083705, 2009.
- S. Taguchi, A. Ishizumi, and Y. Kanemitsu, “Multicarrier recombination and energy transfer in Mn-doped CdS nanocrystals studied by femtosecond pump-probe spectroscopy,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 79, Article ID 063710, 2010.
- J. Shi, M. V. S. Chandrashekhar, J. Reiherzer et al., “Effect of growth temperature on Eu incorporation in GaN powders,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 310, no. 2, pp. 452–456, 2008.
- P. Suresh Kumar, P. Paik, A. Dhayal Raj et al., “Biodegradability study and pH influence on growth and orientation of ZnO nanorods via aqueous solution process,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 258, no. 18, pp. 6765–6771, 2012.
- V. Srikant and D. R. Clarke, “On the optical band gap of zinc oxide,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 83, no. 10, pp. 5447–5451, 1998.
- D. C. Look, J. W. Hemsky, and J. R. Sizelove, “Residual native shallow donor in ZnO,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 12, pp. 2552–2555, 1999.
- N. Han, P. Hu, A. Zuo, D. Zhang, Y. Tian, and Y. Chen, “Photoluminescence investigation on the gas sensing property of ZnO nanorods prepared by plasma-enhanced CVD method,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 114–119, 2010.
- C. H. Tsai, W. C. Wang, F. L. Jenq, C. C. Liu, C. I. Hung, and M. P. Houng, “Surface modification of ZnO film by hydrogen peroxide solution,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 104, no. 5, Article ID 053521, 2008.
- S. A. Studenikin, N. Golego, and M. Cocivera, “Fabrication of green and orange photoluminescent, undoped ZnO films using spray pyrolysis,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 2287–2294, 1998.