- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 272960, 8 pages
Dry-Transfer of Aligned Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes for Flexible Transparent Thin Films
1Electrical Engineering Division, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, 9 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FA, UK
2Nokia Research Centre, Broers Building, 21 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FA, UK
3Display Research Centre, School of Electronic Science and Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
4AIXTRON Ltd., Anderson Road, Swavesey CB24 4FQ, UK
5Department of Information Display, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130-701, Republic of Korea
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 26 December 2011
Academic Editor: Teng Li
Copyright © 2012 Matthew Cole et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kezheng Gao, Ziqiang Shao, Xue Wu, Xi Wang, Yunhua Zhang, Wenjun Wang, and Feijun Wang, “Paper-based transparent flexible thin film supercapacitors,” Nanoscale, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 5307, 2013.
- William I. Milne, “Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition of Horizontally Aligned Carbon N anotubes,” Materials, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 2262–2273, 2013.
- Chiwon Kang, Rangasamy Baskaran, Junyeon Hwang, and Bon-Cheol Ku, “Large scale patternable 3-dimensional carbon nanotube-graphene structure fo r flexible Li-ion battery,” Carbon, vol. 68, pp. 493–500, 2014.