- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 272960, 8 pages
Dry-Transfer of Aligned Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes for Flexible Transparent Thin Films
1Electrical Engineering Division, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, 9 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FA, UK
2Nokia Research Centre, Broers Building, 21 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FA, UK
3Display Research Centre, School of Electronic Science and Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
4AIXTRON Ltd., Anderson Road, Swavesey CB24 4FQ, UK
5Department of Information Display, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130-701, Republic of Korea
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 26 December 2011
Academic Editor: Teng Li
Copyright © 2012 Matthew Cole et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arbab Mohammad Toufiq, Fengping Wang, Qurat-ul-ain Javed, Quanshui Li, and Yan Li, “Hydrothermal synthesis of MnO2 nanowires: structural characterizations, optical and magnetic properties,” Applied Physics A, 2013.
- Kezheng Gao, Ziqiang Shao, Xue Wu, Xi Wang, Yunhua Zhang, Wenjun Wang, and Feijun Wang, “Paper-based transparent flexible thin film supercapacitors,” Nanoscale, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 5307, 2013.
- Matthew T. Cole, and William I. Milne, “Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition of Horizontally Aligned Carbon Nanotubes,” Materials, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 2262–2273, 2013.
- Recep Yuksel, Zeynep Sarioba, Ali Cirpan, Pritesh Hiralal, and Husnu Emrah Unalan, “Transparent and Flexible Supercapacitors with Single Walled Carbon Nanotube Thin Film Electrodes,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 17, pp. 15434–15439, 2014.
- I-Ju Teng, Chong-Sian Huang, Hui-Lin Hsu, I-Chuan Chung, Sheng-Rui Jian, Nazir P. Kherani, Cheng-Tzu Kuo, and Jenh-Yih Juang, “On the use of new oxidized Co-Cr-Pt-O catalysts for vertically-aligned few-walled carbon nanotube forest synthesis in electron cyclotron resonance chemical vapor deposition,” Carbon, 2014.
- Chiwon Kang, Rangasamy Baskaran, Junyeon Hwang, Bon-Cheol Ku, and Wonbong Choi, “Large scale patternable 3-dimensional carbon nanotube-graphene structure for flexible Li-ion battery,” Carbon, vol. 68, pp. 493–500, 2014.
- Amit Mahajan, Brian J. Rodriguez, K. Venkata Saravanam, E. Venkata Ramana, Pedro M.F.J. Costa, and Paula M. Vilarinho, “Covering vertical aligned carbon nanotubes with a multiferroic compound,” Carbon, 2014.
- Pritesh Hiralal, Gemma Rius, Piers Andrew, Masamichi Yoshimura, and Gehan A. J. Amaratunga, “Tailoring Carbon Nanostructure for High Frequency Supercapacitor Operation,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Jesus Garoz-Ruiz, Aranzazu Heras, Susana Palmero, and Alvaro Colina, “Development of a Novel Bidimensional Spectroelectrochemistry Cell Using Transfer Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Films as Optically Transparent Electrodes,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 150529120720004, 2015.
- Francesco De Nicola, Paola Castrucci, Manuela Scarselli, Francesca Nanni, Ilaria Cacciotti, and Maurizio De Crescenzi, “Multi-Fractal Hierarchy of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Hydrophobic Coatings,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 8583, 2015.
- D. D. Tune, B. W. Stolz, M. Pfohl, and B. S. Flavel, “Dry shear aligning: a simple and versatile method to smooth and align the surfaces of carbon nanotube thin films,” Nanoscale, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 3232–3236, 2016.