- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 358782, 10 pages
Formulation of LDL Targeted Nanostructured Lipid Carriers Loaded with Paclitaxel: A Detailed Study of Preparation, Freeze Drying Condition, and In Vitro Cytotoxicity
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Isfahan Pharmaceutical Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 73461-8174, Iran
Received 11 October 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Academic Editor: Li-Hong Liu
Copyright © 2012 Jaber Emami et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bina Gidwani, and Amber Vyas, “The potentials of nanotechnology-based drug delivery system for treatment of ovarian cancer,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Mayur Yergeri, Sonali Kapse-Mistry, Rohit Srivastava, and Thirumala Govender, “Nanodrug delivery in reversing multidrug resistance in cancer cells,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Jaber Emami, Mahboubeh Rezazadeh, Mahboubeh Rostami, Farshid Hassanzadeh, Hojjat Sadeghi, Abolfazl Mostafavi, Mohsen Minaiyan, and Afsaneh Lavasanifar, “ Co-delivery of paclitaxel and α -tocopherol succinate by novel chitosan-based polymeric micelles for improving micellar stability and efficacious combination therapy ,” Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Prabhjot Kaur, Tarun Garg, Goutam Rath, R. S. Rayasa Murthy, and Amit K. Goyal, “Development, optimization and evaluation of surfactant-based pulmonary nanolipid carrier system of paclitaxel for the management of drug resistance lung cancer using Box-Behnken design,” Drug Delivery, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Jaleh Varshosaz, Sonnayeh Taymouri, Farshid Hassanzadeh, Shaghaiegh Haghjooy Javanmard, and Mahboobeh Rostami, “Self-assembly micelles with lipid core of cholesterol for docetaxel delivery to B16F10 melanoma and HepG2 cells,” Journal Of Liposome Research, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 157–165, 2015.
- Jaber Emami, Mahboubeh Rezazadeh, Farshid Hasanzadeh, Hojat Sadeghi, Abolfazl Mostafavi, Mohsen Minaiyan, Mahboubeh Rostami, and Neal Davies, “Development and in vitro/in vivo evaluation of a novel targeted polymeric micelle for delivery of paclitaxel,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2015.
- Jaleh Varshosaz, Farshid Hassanzadeh, Nasim Dana, Shaghayegh Haghjooy Javanmard, and Somayeh Taymouri, “Optimisation of processing variables effective on self-assembly of folate targeted Synpronic-based micelles for docetaxel delivery in melanoma cells,” IET Nanobiotechnology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 306–313, 2015.
- Jaleh Varshosaz, Somayeh Taymouri, Farshid Hassanzadeh, Shaghayegh Haghjooy Javanmard, and Mahboobeh Rostami, “Folated Synperonic-Cholesteryl Hemisuccinate Polymeric Micelles for the Targeted Delivery of Docetaxel in Melanoma,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–17, 2015.