- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 389248, 8 pages
Effect of Si and SiO2 Substrates on the Geometries of As-Grown Carbon Coils
1Department of Engineering in Energy and Applied Chemistry, Silla University, Busan 617-736, Republic of Korea
2Department of Nanomechatronics Engineering, Pusan National University, Kyungnam 627-706, Republic of Korea
Received 1 July 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Raymond L. D. Whitby
Copyright © 2012 Semi Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Young-Chul Jeon, Semi Park, and Sung-Hoon Kim, “The Geometry Variation of As-Grown Carbon Coils with Ni Layer Thickness and Hydrogen Plasma Pretreatment,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Semi Park, and Sung-Hoon Kim, “Controlled Geometry Formation of the Carbon Coils by the Substrate Pretreatment,” ISRN Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.