- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 398582, 6 pages
Morphology and Photoluminescence of Ba0.5Sr0.5MoO4 Powders by a Molten Salt Method
College of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210009, China
Received 15 October 2012; Revised 6 November 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenhui Kang
Copyright © 2012 Ling Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Swaminathan Ponmani, Jay Karen Maria William, Robello Samuel, R. Nagarajan, and Jitendra S. Sangwai, “Formation and Characterization of Thermal and Electrical Properties of CuO and ZnO Nanofluids in Xanthan Gum,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2013.
- D. Senthilkumar, “Thermo-Physical Behaviour of Cryogenically Treated Silicon Carbide for Nano Fluids,” Materials and Manufacturing Processes, pp. 140303064604004, 2014.
- Nor Azwadi Che Sidik, H.A. Mohammed, Omer A. Alawi, and S. Samion, “A review on preparation methods and challenges of nanofluids,” International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 2014.
- K.H. Solangi, S.N. Kazi, M.R. Luhur, A. Badarudin, A. Amiri, Rad Sadri, M.N.M. Zubir, Samira Gharahkhani, and K.H. Teng, “A comprehensive review of thermo-physical properties and convective heat transfer to nanofluids,” Energy, 2015.