- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 398582, 6 pages
Morphology and Photoluminescence of Ba0.5Sr0.5MoO4 Powders by a Molten Salt Method
College of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210009, China
Received 15 October 2012; Revised 6 November 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenhui Kang
Copyright © 2012 Ling Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. P. Alivisatos, “Semiconductor clusters, nanocrystals, and quantum dots,” Science, vol. 271, no. 5251, pp. 933–937, 1996.
- D. D. Archibald and S. Mann, “Template mineralization of self-assembled anisotropic lipid microstructures,” Nature, vol. 364, no. 6436, pp. 430–433, 1993.
- V. A. Morozov, A. V. Arakcheeva, G. Chapuis, N. Guiblin, M. D. Rossell, and G. Van Tendeloo, “KNd(MoO4)2: a new incommensurate modulated structure in the scheelite family,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 18, no. 17, pp. 4075–4082, 2006.
- Y. Zhang, F. Yang, J. Yang, Y. Tang, and P. Yuan, “Synthesis of crystalline SrMoO4 nanowires from polyoxometalates,” Solid State Communications, vol. 133, no. 12, pp. 759–763, 2005.
- Z. C. Ling, H. R. Xia, D. G. Ran et al., “Lattice vibration spectra and thermal properties of SrWO4 single crystal,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 426, no. 1–3, pp. 85–90, 2006.
- J. Bi, L. Wu, Y. Zhang, Z. Li, J. Li, and X. Fu, “Solvothermal preparation, electronic structure and photocatalytic properties of PbMoO4 and SrMoO4,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 91, no. 1-2, pp. 135–143, 2009.
- R. C. Pullar, S. Farrah, and N. M. Alford, “MgWO4, ZnWO4, NiWO4 and CoWO4 microwave dielectric ceramics,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 1059–1063, 2007.
- M. Tyagi, Sangeeta, D. G. Desai, and S. C. Sabharwal, “New observations on the luminescence of lead molybdate crystals,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 128, no. 1, pp. 22–26, 2008.
- T. Thongtem, S. Kaowphong, and S. Thongtem, “Influence of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide on the morphology of AWO4 (A = Ca, Sr) prepared by cyclic microwave irradiation,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 254, no. 23, pp. 7765–7769, 2008.
- W. S. Cho and M. Yoshimura, “Structural evolution and characterization of crystallized luminescent Sr1−xCaxWO4 solid-solution films prepared by an electrochemical method at room temperature,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 518–523, 1998.
- Z. L. Fu, W. W. Xia, Q. S. Li, X. Y. Cui, and W. H. Li, “Highly uniform NaLa(MoO4)2: Ln3+(, Dy) microspheres: template-free hydrothermal synthesis, growing mechanism, and luminescent properties,” CrystEngComm, vol. 14, pp. 4618–4624, 2012.
- E. Tomaszewicz, S. M. Kaczmarek, and H. Fuks, “New cadmium and rare-earth metal molybdates with scheelite-type structure,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 122, no. 2-3, pp. 595–601, 2010.
- A. Kaddouri, E. Tempesti, and C. Mazzocchia, “Comparative study of β-nickel molybdate phase obtained by conventional precipitation and the sol-gel method,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 39, no. 4-5, pp. 695–706, 2004.
- S. L. Pôrto, E. Longo, P. S. Pizani et al., “Photoluminescence in the CaxSr1−xWO4 system at room temperature,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 181, no. 8, pp. 1876–1881, 2008.
- D. Rangappa, T. Fujiwara, T. Watanabe, and M. Yoshimura, “Preparation of Ba1−xSrxWO4 and Ba1−xCaxWO4 films on tungsten plate by mechanically assisted solution reaction at room temperature,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 109, no. 2-3, pp. 217–223, 2008.
- W. Shi, J. Chen, and S. Gao, “Preparation and characterization of red-luminescence phosphors Ca0.5Sr0.5MoO4:EU3+ for white-light-emitting diodes,” Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 219–222, 2011.
- J. D. H. Donnay and D. Harker, “A new law of crystal morphology extending the law of bravais,” Journal of Mineralogical Society of American, vol. 22, pp. 446–467, 1937.
- T. He, D. Chen, X. Jiao, and Y. Wang, “Co3O4 nanoboxes: surfactant-templated fabrication and microstructure characterization,” Advanced Materials, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 1078–1082, 2006.
- L. Gao, X. Ge, Z. Chai, G. Xu, X. Wang, and C. Wang, “Shape-controlled synthesis of octahedral α-NaYF4 and its rare earth doped submicrometer particles in acetic acid,” Nano Research, vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 565–574, 2009.
- X. Wu, J. Du, H. Li et al., “Aqueous mineralization process to synthesize uniform shuttle-like BaMoO4 microcrystals at room temperature,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 180, no. 11, pp. 3288–3295, 2007.
- Y. Wang, J. Ma, J. Tao et al., “Low temperature synthesis of CaMoO4 nanoparticles,” Ceramics International, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 693–695, 2007.