- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 404159, 6 pages
Ostwald Ripening of Platinum Nanoparticles Confined in a Carbon Nanotube/Silica-Templated Cylindrical Space
1Departamento de Química Física, Universidade de Vigo, 36310 Vigo, Spain
2Departamento de Física Aplicada, Universidade de Vigo, 36310 Vigo, Spain
Received 7 July 2012; Revised 2 October 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editor: Steve F. A. Acquah
Copyright © 2012 Cintia Mateo-Mateo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Trang Nguyen, and Ovidiu Ersen, “Selective Confinement of Ruthenium Nanoparticles in Silica Nanotubes,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 2013, no. 33, pp. 5667–5671, 2013.
- Jianan Zhang, Shaojun Guo, Junyi Wei, Qun Xu, Wenfu Yan, Jianwei Fu, Shoupei Wang, Mingjing Cao, and Zhimin Chen, “High-Efficiency Encapsulation of Pt Nanoparticles into the Channel of Carbon Nanotubes as an Enhanced Electrocatalyst for Methanol Oxidation,” Chemistry - A European Journal, 2013.
- Belen Vaz, Moises Perez-Lorenzo, and Veronica Salgueirino, “Hollow-Shelled Nanoreactors Endowed with High Catalytic Activity,” Chemistry-A European Journal, vol. 19, no. 37, pp. 12196–12211, 2013.
- Yu Chen, Tingmei Wang, and Qihua Wang, “Fabrication of thermally stable and active bimetallic Au-Ag nanoparticles stabilized on inner wall of mesoporous silica shell,” Dalton Transactions, vol. 42, no. 38, pp. 13940–13947, 2013.