- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 405361, 5 pages
Photocatalytic Degradation of Indoor Air Pollutants by Pt-
Department of Cosmetic Application and Management, St. Mary’s Medicine, Nursing and Management College, No. 100, Lane 265, San-Shing Road, Sec.2, San-Shing Shiang, Yi-Lan 266, Taiwan
Received 12 April 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yanbao Zhao
Copyright © 2012 Gui Bing Hong and Chih Ming Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. M. Alberici and W. F. Jardim, “Photocatalytic destruction of VOCS in the gas-phase using titanium dioxide,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 14, no. 1-2, pp. 55–68, 1997.
- J. M. Coronado, M. E. Zorn, I. Tejedor-Tejedor, and M. A. Anderson, “Photocatalytic oxidation of ketones in the gas phase over TiO2 thin films: a kinetic study on the influence of water vapor,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 329–344, 2003.
- A. G. Kontos, A. Katsanaki, T. Maggos et al., “Photocatalytic degradation of gas pollutants on self-assembled titania nanotubes,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 490, no. 1–3, pp. 58–62, 2010.
- Y. Chen, J. C. Crittenden, S. Hackney, L. Sutter, and D. W. Hand, “Preparation of a novel TiO2-based p-n junction nanotube photocatalyst,” Environmental Science & Technology, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1201–1208, 2005.
- H. W. Chen, Y. Ku, and Y. L. Kuo, “Effect of Pt/TiO2 characteristics on temporal behavior of o-cresol decomposition by visible light-induced photocatalysis,” Water Research, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 2069–2078, 2007.
- Q. Li and J. K. Shang, “Composite photocatalyst of nitrogen and fluorine codoped titanium oxide nanotube arrays with dispersed palladium oxide nanoparticles for enhanced visible light photocatalytic performance,” Environmental Science & Technology, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 3493–3499, 2010.
- J. Mo, Y. Zhang, Q. Xu, J. J. Lamson, and R. Zhao, “Photocatalytic purification of volatile organic compounds in indoor air: a literature review,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 43, no. 14, pp. 2229–2246, 2009.
- Y. L. Kuo, T. L. Su, F. C. Kung, and T. J. Wu, “A study of parameter setting and characterization of visible-light driven nitrogen-modified commercial TiO2 photocatalysts,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 190, no. 1–3, pp. 938–944, 2011.
- M. P. Elizalde-González and L. E. García-Díaz, “Application of a Taguchi L16 orthogonal array for optimizing the removal of acid orange 8 using carbon with a low specific surface area,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 163, no. 1-2, pp. 55–61, 2010.
- M. N. Chong, B. Jin, C. W. K. Chow, and C. P. Saint, “A new approach to optimise an annular slurry photoreactor system for the degradation of Congo Red: statistical analysis and modelling,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 152, no. 1, pp. 158–166, 2009.
- M. T. Holbrook, “Methylene chloride,” in Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, vol. 16, pp. 371–380, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, Online edition, 2003.
- C. M. Ma, Y. W. Lee, G. B. Hong, T. L. Su, J. L. Shie, and C. T. Chang, “Effect of platinum on the photocatalytic degradation of chlorinated organic compound,” Journal of Environmental Sciences, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 687–692, 2011.