- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 426037, 5 pages
The Effect of Reducing Time on the Magnetoresistance of Manganite La0.67Sr0.20Cu0.100.03MnO3 at a Temperature of 30°C
1College of Science, Hebei United University, Tangshan 063009, China
2Departmen of Basic Teaching, Tangshan College, Tangshan 063000, China
Received 18 July 2012; Revised 8 October 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Gang Xiang
Copyright © 2012 Hongwei Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Tokura and Y. Tomioka, “Colossal magnetoresistive manganites,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 1–23, 1999.
- J. Yang, Y. Q. Ma, B. C. Zhao et al., “Structural, magnetic and transport properties in the manganites La0.7Sr0.3-xTexMnO3 (0≤x≤0.15),” Solid State Communications, vol. 134, no. 7, pp. 443–447, 2005.
- C. H. Yan, Z. G. Xu, T. Zhu et al., “A large low field colossal magnetoresistance in the La0.7Sr0.7MnO3 and CoFe2O4 combined system,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 87, no. 9, pp. 5588–5590, 2000.
- P. Chen, D. Y. Xing, Y. W. Du, J. M. Zhu, and D. Feng, “Giant room-temperature magnetoresistance in polycrystalline Zn0.41Fe2.59O4 with α-Fe2O3 grain boundaries,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 87, no. 10, Article ID 107202, 3 pages, 2001.
- A. J. Millis, P. B. Littlewood, and B. I. Shraiman, “Double exchange alone does not explain the resistivity of La1-xSrxMnO3,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 74, no. 25, pp. 5144–5147, 1995.
- A. J. Millis, B. I. Shraiman, and R. Mueller, “Dynamic Jahn-Teller effect and colossal magnetoresistance in La1-xSrxMnO3,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 175–178, 1996.
- A. J. Millis, “Cooperative Jahn-Teller effect and electron-phonon coupling in La1-xAxMnO3,” Physical Review B, vol. 53, no. 13, pp. 8434–8441, 1996.
- W. Feng and L. Ming, “Low-field magnetoresistance of perovskite manganite,” Progress in Physics, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 192–210, 2003.
- J.-M. Liu, Q. Huang, J. Li et al., “Effect of oxygen nonstoichiometry on electrotransport and low-field magnetotransport property of polycrystalline La0.5Sr0.5MnO3-δ thin films,” Physical Review B, vol. 62, no. 13, pp. 8976–8982, 2000.
- J. Li, J.-M. Liu, H. P. Li, H. C. Fang, and C. K. Ong, “Magnetoresistance in oxygen deficient La0.75Sr0.25MnO3-δ thin films prepared by pulsed laser deposition,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 285–291, 1999.
- M. Brando, R. Caciuffo, J. Hemberger, A. Loidl, L. Malavasi, and P. Ghigna, “Magnetic and electronic properties of la0.85Na0.15MnO3-δ,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 272–276, no. 1, pp. 417–419, 2004.
- X. M. Liu, G. D. Tang, X. Zhao et al., “Influences of Cu-doped and Sr vacancy on the room magnetoresistance of La0.67Sr0.33-x-yCuxMnO3,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 277, no. 1-2, pp. 118–122, 2004.
- N. Abdelmoula, K. Guidara, A. Cheikh-Rouhou, E. Dhahri, and J. C. Joubert, “Effects of the oxygen nonstoichiometry on the physical properties of La0.7Sr0.7MnO3-δ □ δ manganites (0≤δ≤0.15),” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 139–144, 2000.