- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 427310, 6 pages
Fabrication of Magnetite/Silica/Titania Core-Shell Nanoparticles
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Resource Science and Technology, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Kota Samarahan, 94300 Sarawak, Malaysia
Received 25 September 2012; Revised 26 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yanbao Zhao
Copyright © 2012 Suh Cem Pang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C.T. Fleaca, M. Scarisoreanu, I. Morjan, R. Alexandrescu, F. Dumitrache, C. Luculescu, I.P. Morjan, R. Birjega, A.-M. Niculescu, G. Filoti, V. Kuncser, E. Vasile, V. Danciu, and M. Popa, “Recent progress in the synthesis of magnetic titania/iron-based, composite nanoparticles manufactured by laser pyrolysis,” Applied Surface Science, 2013.
- Dini Xie, Hongshang Peng, Shihua Huang, and Fangtian You, “Core-Shell Structure in Doped Inorganic Nanoparticles: Approaches for Optimizing Luminescence Properties,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- A. Ramzy, D. Beermann, L. Steuernagel, D. Meiners, and G. Ziegmann, “Developing a New Generation of Sisal Composite Fibres for Use in Industrial Applications,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 2014.
- David Greene, Raquel Serrano-Garcia, Joseph Govan, and Yurii Gun'ko, “Synthesis Characterization and Photocatalytic Studies of Cobalt Ferrite-Silica-Titania Nanocomposites,” Nanomaterials, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 331–343, 2014.
- Jianchao Zhan, Hui Zhang, and Guoqing Zhu, “Magnetic photocatalysts of cenospheres coated with Fe3O4/TiO2 core/shell nanoparticles decorated with Ag nanopartilces,” Ceramics International, 2014.
- Mohamed S. A. Darwish, Nhung H. A. Nguyen, Alena Ševců, and Ivan Stibor, “ Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles and Their Effect on Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus ,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.