- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 428643, 7 pages
Urea-Based Combustion Process for the Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Ni-La-Fe-O Catalysts
1Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Assiut University, Assiut 71516, Egypt
Received 18 August 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Fathallah Karimzadeh
Copyright © 2012 Bahaa Abu-Zied and Abdullah M. Asiri. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdullah M. Asiri, Mahmoud A. Hussein, Bahaa M. Abu-Zied, and Abou-Elhagag A. Hermas, “Effect of NiLaxFe2−xO4 nanoparticles on the thermal and coating properties of epoxy resin composites,” Composites Part B: Engineering, vol. 51, pp. 11–18, 2013.
- Abdullah M. Asiri, Mahmoud A. Hussein, Bahaa M. Abu-Zied, and Abou-Elhagag A. Hermas, “Enhanced coating properties of Ni-La-ferrites/epoxy resin nanocomposites,” Polymer Composites, 2014.