- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 452407, 6 pages
Effect of Different Seed Solutions on the Morphology and Electrooptical Properties of ZnO Nanorods
1Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Seriab, Kangar, 01000 Perlis, Malaysia
2Nanotechnology and Catalysis Research Centre, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3Department of Electronic Engineering, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
4NANO-ElecTronic Centre (NET), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Selangor, 40450 Shah Alam, Malaysia
5Department of Science and Technology, Campus Norrköping, Linköping University, 60174 Norrköping, Sweden
Received 18 May 2012; Revised 27 August 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Gong Ru Lin
Copyright © 2012 M. Kashif et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-Wu Zhong, Da-Wei Guan, Yue-Lin Liu, Li Zhang, Yan-Ping Liu, Zhi-Gang Li, and Wei-Ping Chen, “Effect of Annealing on the Structure and Photoluminescence of Eu-Doped ZnO Nanorod Ordered Array Thin Films,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- Felipe Antonio Lucca Sánchez, Antonio Shigueaki Takimi, Fabiano Severo Rodembusch, and Carlos Pérez Bergmann, “Photocatalytic activity of nanoneedles, nanospheres, and polyhedral shaped ZnO powders in organic dye degradation processes,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 572, pp. 68–73, 2013.
- M. Kashif, M.E. Ali, Syed M. Usman Ali, and U. Hashim, “Sol–gel synthesis of Pd doped ZnO nanorods for room temperature hydrogen sensing applications,” Ceramics International, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 6461–6466, 2013.
- Z.H. Ibupoto, K. Khun, Jun Lu, Xianjie Liu, M.S. AlSalhi, M. Atif, Anees A. Ansari, and M. Willander, “Well aligned ZnO nanorods growth on the gold coated glass substrate by aqueous chemical growth method using seed layer of Fe3O4 and Co3O4 nanoparticles,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 368, pp. 39–46, 2013.
- Wenyan Liu, Haiyan Wang, Lijing Qi, and Lili Yang, “Strong UV intensity enhancement in ZnO nanorods via surface modification of formic acid,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1931–1935, 2013.
- Q. Humayun, M. Kashif, and U. Hashim, “Area-Selective ZnO Thin Film Deposition on Variable Microgap Electrodes and Their Impact on UV Sensing,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Qiang Huang, and Jianping Liu, “Facile and Clean Solution Synthesis of Large-Scale ZnO Nanorods Assisted with Aliquat 336,” Journal Of Chemistry, 2013.
- M. Kashif, U. Hashim, M. E. Ali, K. L. Foo, and Syed M. Usman Ali, “Morphological, Structural, and Electrical Characterization of Sol-Gel-Synthesized ZnO Nanorods,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Muhammad Kashif, Md Eaqub Ali, Syed M Usman Ali, Uda Hashim, and Sharifah Bee Abd Hamid, “Impact of hydrogen concentrations on the impedance spectroscopic behavior of Pd-sensitized ZnO nanorods,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 68, 2013.
- Kai Loong Foo, Uda Hashim, Kashif Muhammad, and Chun Hong Voon, “Sol-gel synthesized zinc oxide nanorods and their structural and optical investigation for optoelectronic application,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 9, 2014.
- Azam Khan, Mushtaque Hussain, Omer Nur, and Magnus Willander, “Mechanical and piezoelectric properties of zinc oxide nanorods grown on conductive textile fabric as an alternative substrate,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 47, no. 34, pp. 345102, 2014.
- Tatjana Dedova, Inga Gromyko, Malle Krunks, Valdek Mikli, Maarja Grossberg, Ilmo Sildos, Kathriin Utt, Risto Vessart, and Tarmo Unt, “Spray pyrolysis deposition and characterization of highly c-axis oriented hexagonal ZnS nanorod crystals,” Crystal Research and Technology, 2014.
- Qazi Humayun, Muhammad Kashif, Uda Hashim, and Ahsanulhaq Qurashi, “Selective growth of ZnO nanorods on microgap electrodes and their applications in UV sensors,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 9, 2014.
- Qazi Humayun, Muhammad Kashif, and Uda Hashim, “Fabrication and characterization of a single-bridge nanorod between microgap electrodes,” Microelectronics International, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 104–107, 2014.
- Jan-Hau Chang, and Heh-Nan Lin, “Investigation of the Photocatalytic Activity of ZnO Nanowires: Substrate Effect and Kinetics Analysis,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.