- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 463768, 7 pages
Aluminum Silicate Nanotube Coating of Siloxane-Poly(lactic acid)-Vaterite Composite Fibermats for Bone Regeneration
1Department of Frontier Materials, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555, Japan
2Center for Fostering Young and Innovative Researchers, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555, Japan
3Ecological Ceramics Group, Materials Research Institute for Sustainable Development, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Anagahora Shimo-shidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya 463-8560, Japan
4Bio-integration Processing Research Group, Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Anagahora Shimo-shidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya 463-8560, Japan
Received 20 July 2012; Revised 16 November 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Yang
Copyright © 2012 Shuji Yamazaki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuta Kogo, Akiko Obata, Keiichi Inukai, Katsuya Kato, and Toshihiro Kasuga, “Surface modification of poly(L-lactic acid)-vaterite composites on a zircon ia substrate by imogolite coating,” Journal of The Ceramic Society of Japan, vol. 121, no. 1417, pp. 749–752, 2013.
- Daiheon Lee, Hirotaka Maeda, Akiko Obata, Keiichi Inukai, Katsuya Kato, and Toshihiro Kasuga, “Aluminum Silicate Nanotube Modification of Cotton-Like Siloxane-poly(L-lactic acid)-vaterite Composites,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- K.G. Chathuranga Senarathna, M.M.M.G.P.G. Mantilaka, T.A. Nirmal Peiris, H.M.T.G.A. Pitawala, D.G.G.P. Karunaratne, and R.M.G. Rajapakse, “Convenient routes to synthesize uncommon vaterite nanoparticles and the nanocomposites of alkyd resin/polyaniline/vaterite: The latter possessing superior anticorrosive performance on mild steel surfaces,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 117, pp. 460–469, 2014.