- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 480482, 5 pages
Study on Nanostructures Induced by High-Current Pulsed Electron Beam
School of Materials and Metallurgy, Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110004, China
Received 30 November 2012; Accepted 8 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jianxin Zou
Copyright © 2012 Bo Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Liu, J. Lu, and K. Lu, “Surface nanocrystallization of 316L stainless steel induced by ultrasonic shot peening,” Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 286, no. 1, pp. 91–95, 2000.
- C. Suryanarayana, “Nanocrystalline materials,” International Materials Reviews, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 41–64, 1995.
- X. Zhang, H. Wang, M. Kassem, J. Narayan, and C. C. Koch, “Preparation of bulk ultrafine-grained and nanostructured Zn, Al and their alloys by in situ consolidation of powders during mechanical attrition,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 661–665, 2002.
- T. Nagase, M. Nakamura, and Y. Umakoshi, “Electron irradiation induced nano-crystallization in Zr66.7Ni33.3 amorphous alloy and Zr60Al15Ni25 metallic glass,” Intermetallics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 211–224, 2007.
- T. P. Yadav, N. K. Mukhopadhyay, R. S. Tiwari, and O. N. Srivastava, “Studies on the formation and stability of nano-crystalline Al50Cu28Fe22 alloy synthesized through high-energy ball milling,” Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 393, no. 1-2, pp. 366–373, 2005.
- M. N. Ahmadabadi, H. Shirazi, H. Ghasemi-Nanesa, S. H. Nedjad, B. Poorganji, and T. Furuhara, “Role of severe plastic deformation on the formation of nanograins and nano-sized precipitates in Fe-Ni-Mn steel,” Materials and Design, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 3526–3531, 2011.
- S. Hao, P. Wu, J. Zou, T. Grosdidier, and C. Dong, “Microstructure evolution occurring in the modified surface of 316L stainless steel under high current pulsed electron beam treatment,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 253, no. 12, pp. 5349–5354, 2007.
- T. Grosdidier, J. X. Zou, N. Stein, C. Boulanger, S. Z. Hao, and C. Dong, “Texture modification, grain refinement and improved hardness/corrosion balance of a FeAl alloy by pulsed electron beam surface treatment in the “heating mode”,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 58, no. 12, pp. 1058–1061, 2008.
- J. X. Zou, K. M. Zhang, S. Z. Hao, C. Dong, and T. Grosdidier, “Mechanisms of hardening, wear and corrosion improvement of 316 L stainless steel by low energy high current pulsed electron beam surface treatment,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 519, no. 4, pp. 1404–1415, 2010.
- Y. Qin, C. Dong, Z. F. Song, et al., “Deep modification of materials by thermal stress wave generated by irradiation of high-current pulsed electron beams,” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A, vol. 23, pp. 430–435, 2009.
- J. X. Zou, T. Grosdidier, K. M. Zhang, B. Gao, S. Z. Hao, and C. Dong, “Microstructures and phase formations in the surface layer of an AISI D2 steel treated with pulsed electron beam,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 434-435, pp. 707–709, 2007.
- J. Zou, T. Grosdidier, K. Zhang, and C. Dong, “Mechanisms of nanostructure and metastable phase formations in the surface melted layers of a HCPEB-treated D2 steel,” Acta Materialia, vol. 54, no. 20, pp. 5409–5419, 2006.
- Q. F. Guan, H. Zou, G. T. Zou et al., “Surface nanostructure and amorphous state of a low carbon steel induced by high-current pulsed electron beam,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 196, no. 1–3, pp. 145–149, 2005.
- Y. Hao, B. Gao, G. F. Tu, S. W. Li, C. Dong, and Z. G. Zhang, “Improved wear resistance of Al-15Si alloy with a high current pulsed electron beam treatment,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, vol. 269, no. 13, pp. 1499–1505, 2011.
- A. P. Tsai, A. Inoue, and T. Masumoto, “Stoichiometric icosahedral phase in the ZnMgY system,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 12, pp. 1468–1471, 1997.