- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 592147, 8 pages
Preparation and Hydrogen Storage Properties of Mg-Rich Mg-Ni Ultrafine Particles
1Shanghai Engineering Research Center of Magnesium Materials and Applications and National Engineering Research Center of Light Alloy Net Forming, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
2State Key Laboratory of Metal Matrix Composites, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
3Unité Matériaux Et Transformations (UMET), CNRS UMR 8207, Université Lille 1, 59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq, France
Received 29 August 2012; Accepted 16 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kemin Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Jianxin Zou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Abdus Salam, Suriati Sufian, and T. Murugesan, “Catalytic hydrogen adsorption of nano-crystalline hydrotalcite derived mixed oxides,” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2013.
- Suriati Sufian, and T. Murugesan, “Characterization of nano-crystalline Mg-Ni-Al hydrotalcite derived mixed ox ides as hydrogen adsorbent,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 142, no. 1, pp. 213–219, 2013.
- Marcell Gajdics, and Tony Spassov, “Microstructural evolution of ball-milled Mg-Ni powder during hydrogen sorpt ion,” International Journal Of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 20, pp. 8342–8349, 2013.
- Hao Guo, Xi Chen, Xiaoqin Zeng, Si Zhou, and Wenjiang Ding, “Hydrogen storage properties of Mg-TM-La (TM = Ti, Fe, Ni) ternary composite powders prepared through arc plasma method,” International Journal Of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 21, pp. 8852–8862, 2013.