- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 593924, 6 pages
Effect Factors of Benzene Adsorption and Degradation by Nano-TiO2 Immobilized on Diatomite
1School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Mechanical Engineering, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300222, China
Received 25 October 2012; Revised 11 November 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Yang
Copyright © 2012 Lijun Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Pedrosa, C. Lopes, N. Martin, C. Fonseca, and F. Vaz, “ELECTRICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF Ag:TiN THIN FILMS PRODUCED BY GLANCING ANGLE DEPOSITION,” Materials Letters, 2013.
- Bin Wang, Guangxin Zhang, Zhiming Sun, and Shuilin Zheng, “Synthesis of natural porous minerals supported TiO2 nanoparticles and their photocatalytic performance towards Rhodamine B degradation,” Powder Technology, 2014.