- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 593924, 6 pages
Effect Factors of Benzene Adsorption and Degradation by Nano-TiO2 Immobilized on Diatomite
1School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Mechanical Engineering, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300222, China
Received 25 October 2012; Revised 11 November 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Yang
Copyright © 2012 Lijun Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Masumoto, F. Kurisu, I. Kasuga, et al., “Complete mineralization of benzene by a methanogenic enrichment culture and effect of putative metabolites on the degradation,” Chemosphere, vol. 86, no. 8, pp. 822–828, 2012.
- J. Rakoczy, K. M. Schleinitz, N. Müller, H. H. Richnow, and C. Vogt, “Effects of hydrogen and acetate on benzene mineralisation under sulphate-reducing conditions,” FEMS Microbiology Ecology, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 238–247, 2011.
- C. Long, Y. Li, W. Yu, et al., “Removal of benzene and methyl ethyl ketone vapor: comparison of hypercrosslinked polymeric adsorbent with activated carbon,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 203-204, pp. 251–256, 2012.
- A. B. Ene, T. Archipov, and E. Roduner, “Competitive adsorption and interaction of benzene and oxygen on Cu/HZSM5 zeolites,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 115, no. 9, pp. 3688–3694, 2011.
- M. A. Lillo-Ródenas, D. Cazorla-Amorós, and A. Linares-Solano, “Benzene and toluene adsorption at low concentration on activated carbon fibres,” Adsorption, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 473–481, 2011.
- L. Serrano, I. Urruzola, D. Nemeth, K. Belafi-Bako, and J. Labidi, “Modified cellulose microfibrils as benzene adsorbent,” Desalination, vol. 270, no. 1–3, pp. 143–150, 2011.
- M. Aivalioti, I. Vamvasakis, and E. Gidarakos, “BTEX and MTBE adsorption onto raw and thermally modified diatomite,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 178, no. 1–3, pp. 136–143, 2010.
- S. Zuo and C. Qi, “Modification of Co/Al2O3 with Pd and Ce and their effects on benzene oxidation,” Catalysis Communications, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 74–77, 2011.
- Q. Ye, J. Zhao, F. Huo, et al., “Nanosized Ag/α-MnO2 catalysts highly active for the low-temperature oxidation of carbon monoxide and benzene,” Catalysis Today, vol. 175, no. 1, pp. 603–609, 2011.
- W. Zhao, Y. Liu, L. Wang et al., “Catalytic combustion of benzene on the Pd/nanosize Al-HMS,” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 138, no. 1–3, pp. 215–220, 2011.
- J. B. Zhong, Y. Lu, W. D. Jiang et al., “Characterization and photocatalytic property of Pd/TiO2 with the oxidation of gaseous benzene,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 168, no. 2-3, pp. 1632–1635, 2009.
- T. D. Bui, A. Kimura, S. Higashida, S. Ikeda, and M. Matsumura, “Two routes for mineralizing benzene by TiO2-photocatalyzed reaction,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 107, no. 1-2, pp. 119–127, 2011.
- Y. Hu, D. Li, Y. Zheng, et al., “BiVO4/TiO2 nanocrystalline heterostructure: a wide spectrum responsive photocatalyst towards the highly efficient decomposition of gaseous benzene,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 104, no. 1-2, pp. 30–36, 2011.
- Y. J. Xu, Y. Zhuang, and X. Fu, “New insight for enhanced photocatalytic activity of TiO2 by doping carbon nanotubes: a case study on degradation of benzene and methyl orange,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 6, pp. 2669–2676, 2010.
- S. Liu, B. Liu, K. Nakata, et al., “Electrospinning preparation and photocatalytic activity of porous TiO2 nanofibers,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 491927, 5 pages, 2012.
- Y. Dong, J. Chao, Z. Xie, et al., “Highly ordered TiO2 macropore arrays as transparent photocatalysts,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 762510, 6 pages, 2012.
- G. Hong and C. Ma, “Photocatalytic degradation of indoor air pollutants by Pt–TiO2,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 405361, 5 pages, 2012.
- Y. Han, H. S. Kim, and H. Kim, “Relationship between synthesis conditions and photocatalytic activity of nanocrystalline TiO2,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 427453, 10 pages, 2012.
- C. Yu, The Study on Preparation of Nanosized TiO2 Immobilized to Diatomite Particles and Degradation Process of Formaldehyde, Tianjin University, Tianjin,China, 2007.
- C. L. Yu, Y. Kang, and W. Zhao, “Preparation of nano-TiO2 immobilized onto diatomite micro-particles,” Nanotechnology and Precision Engineering, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 254–260, 2008.
- C. Yu, H. Quan, and Y. Kang, “Experimental study on the formaldehyde degradation by nano-TiO2 immobilized on diatomite,” Acta Scientiae Circumstaintiae, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- H. Xiao, Electric Lighting Technology, chapter 5, China Machine Press, 2009.