- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 612420, 9 pages
Gas Sensing Properties and Mechanism of Nano-SnO2-Based Sensor for Hydrogen and Carbon Monoxide
State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment & System Security and New Technology, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
Received 17 September 2012; Revised 27 October 2012; Accepted 4 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wen Zeng
Copyright © 2012 Weigen Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weigen Chen, Qu Zhou, and Shudi Peng, “Hydrothermal Synthesis of Pt-, Fe-, and Zn-doped Nanospheres and Carbon Monoxide Sensing Properties,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Weigen Chen, Qu Zhou, Lingna Xu, Fu Wan, Shudi Peng, and Wen Zeng, “Improved Methane Sensing Properties of Co-Doped SnO2 Electrospun Nanofibers,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Peng Sun, Yongzhi Wang, Jun Lin, Geyu Lu, Qingji Wang, Chen Wang, and Hongbin Sun, “Microwave assisted synthesis of hierarchical Pd/SnO2 nanostructures for CO gas sensor,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015.
- Dong Li, Tao Lei, Shunping Zhang, Xuyuan Shao, and Changsheng Xie, “A novel headspace integrated E-nose and its application in discrimination of Chinese medical herbs,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015.
- Yanping Chen, Xiaofeng Wang, Changmin Shi, Ling Li, Hongwei Qin, and Jifan Hu, “Sensing Mechanism of SnO2 (110) Surface to H2: Density Functional Theory Calculations,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015.
- Chao Wei, Bin Bo, Fengbo Tao, Yuncai Lu, Shudi Peng, Wei Song, and Qu Zhou, “ Hydrothermal Synthesis and Structural Characterization of NiO/SnO 2 Composites and Hydrogen Sensing Properties ,” Journal of Spectroscopy, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.