- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 619761, 9 pages
The Contrastive Research in the Photocatalytic Activity of BiOBr Synthesized by Different Reactants
1Engineering Research Center of Eco-Environment in Three Gorges Reservoir Region, China Three Gorges University, Ministry of Education, Yichang 443002, China
2Key Laboratory Catalysis and Materials Science of the State Ethnic Affairs Commission, China South-Central University for Nationalities, Ministry of Education, Wuhan 430071, China
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Chunyi Zhi
Copyright © 2012 Wang Ling-Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. E. D. Davies, “Solid state vibrational spectroscopy-III The infrared and raman spectra of the bismuth(III) oxide halides,” Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 1531–1534, 1973.
- H. Deng, J. Wang, Q. Peng, X. Wang, and Y. Li, “Controlled hydrothermal synthesis of bismuth oxyhalide nanobelts and nanotubes,” Chemistry, vol. 11, no. 22, pp. 6519–6524, 2005.
- Z. Ai, W. Ho, and S. Lee, “Efficient visible light photocatalytic removal of NO with BiOBr-graphene nanocomposites,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 115, no. 51, pp. 25330–25337, 2011.
- D. Zhang, M. Wen, B. Jiang, G. Li, and J. C. Yu, “Ionothermal synthesis of hierarchical BiOBr microspheres for water treatment,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 211-212, pp. 104–111, 2012.
- C. Yu, W. Zhou, J. Yu, F. Cao, and X. Li, “Thermal stability, microstructure and photocatalytic activity of the bismuth oxybromide photocatalyst,” Chinese Journal of Chemistry, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 721–726, 2012.
- H. J. Li and W. P. He, “The dispersibility and catalytic activity researches of Nano-TiO2,” Paint and Coatings Industry, vol. 1, no. 40, pp. 24–28, 2010.
- H. W. Ji, W. H. Ma, Y. P. Huang, J. C. Zhao, and Z. P. Wang, “Study on visible light abduction of TiO2 of photocatalyst,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 48, no. 21, pp. 2199–2204, 2003.
- Q. Liu, “The applications and its prospects of TiO2 in wastewater treatment,” Environmental Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 122–123, 2010.
- W. L. Huang and Q. Zhu, “Electronic structures of relaxed BiOX (X = F, Cl, Br, I) photocatalysts,” Computational Materials Science, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1101–1108, 2008.
- K. L. Zhang, C. M. Liu, F. Q. Huang, C. Zheng, and W. D. Wang, “Study of the electronic structure and photocatalytic activity of the BiOCl photocatalyst,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 68, no. 3-4, pp. 125–129, 2006.
- N. Kijima, K. Matano, M. Saito et al., “Oxidative catalytic cracking of n-butane to lower alkenes over layered BiOCl catalyst,” Applied Catalysis A, vol. 206, no. 2, pp. 237–244, 2001.
- J. Henle, P. Simon, A. Frenzel, S. Scholz, and S. Kaskel, “Nanosized BiOX (X = Cl, Br, I) particles synthesized in reverse microemulsions,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 366–373, 2007.
- Z. Deng, D. Chen, B. Peng, and F. Tang, “From bulk metal Bi to two-dimensional well-crystallized BiOX (X = Cl, Br) micro- and nanostructures: synthesis and characterization,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 2995–3003, 2008.
- Y. Huo, J. Zhang, M. Miao, and Y. Jin, “Solvothermal synthesis of flower-like BiOBr microspheres with highly visible-light photocatalytic performances,” Applied Catalysis B, vol. 111-112, pp. 334–341, 2012.
- X. Zhang, Z. Ai, F. Jia, and L. Zhang, “Generalized one-pot synthesis, characterization, and photocatalytic activity of hierarchical BiOX (X = Cl, Br, I) nanoplate microspheres,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 3, pp. 747–753, 2008.
- M. C. Su and Y. J. Wang, “LaOBr-BiOCl and its photism,” Higher Chemistry Journal, vol. 5, pp. 12–15, 1982.
- M. Shang, W. Wang, and L. Zhang, “Preparation of BiOBr lamellar structure with high photocatalytic activity by CTAB as Br source and template,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 167, no. 1–3, pp. 803–809, 2009.
- L. Zhang, X. F. Cao, X. T. Chen, and Z. L. Xue, “BiOBr hierarchical microspheres: microwave-assisted solvothermal synthesis, strong adsorption and excellent photocatalytic properties,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 354, no. 2, pp. 630–636, 2011.
- Y. F. Fang, Y. P. Huang, D. F. Liu, Y. Huang, W. Guo, and J. David, “The comparative study of nitrogen mixed TiO2 degrading organic pollutants in visible light,” Environmental Science, vol. 19, pp. 97–102, 2007.
- F. A. Villamena and J. L. Zweier, “Detection of reactive oxygen and nitrogen species EPR spin trapping,” Antioxidants and Redox Signaling, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 619–629, 2004.
- H. F. Zhou, Y. J. Yang, and J. S. Zhang, “The synthesis and catalytic performance of miscellaneous atomic MCM-41 molecular sieve,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 199–204, 2009.
- J. Zhang, F. Shi, J. Lin et al., “Self-assembled 3-D architectures of BiOBr as a visible light-driven photocatalyst,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 2937–2941, 2008.
- N. S. Deng and F. Wu, Environment Photochemical, Chemical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- X. L. Liu, The influence of Cerium on TiO2 photocatalytic activity [M.S. thesis], Beijing Chemical University, 2003.