- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 656914, 8 pages
Factorial Study of Compressive Mechanical Properties and Primary In Vitro Osteoblast Response of PHBV/PLLA Scaffolds
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
2Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Biosciences and Medical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, 81310 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
3Department of Architecture, Faculty of Built Enviroment, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, 81310 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xiao-Miao Feng
Copyright © 2012 Naznin Sultana and Tareef Hayat Khan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Naznin Sultana, and Tareef Hayat Khan, “Water Absorption and Diffusion Characteristics of Nanohydroxyapatite (nHA) and Poly(hydroxybutyrate-co-hydroxyvalerate-) Based Composite Tissue Engineering Scaffolds and Nonporous Thin Films,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Tao Sun, Tareef Hayat Khan, and Naznin Sultana, “Fabrication and In Vitro Evaluation of Nanosized Hydroxyapatite/Chitosan-Based Tissue Engineering Scaffolds,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.