- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 708519, 9 pages
Phototriggered Production of Reactive Oxygen Species by TIO2 Nanospheres and Rods
1DFG-Centre for Functional Nanostructures, Kalrsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Wolfgang-Gaede-Straße1a, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
2Laboratorium für Elektronmikriskopie, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Engessestrasse, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
Received 5 March 2012; Revised 20 September 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Grégory Guisbiers
Copyright © 2012 Bianca Geiseler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, and Ljiljana Fruk, “The power of light: photosensitive tools for chemical biology,” Molecular BioSystems, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 565, 2013.
- Cheng Chen, Ishtiaq Ahmed, and Ljiljana Fruk, “Reactive oxygen species production by catechol stabilized copper nanoparticles,” Nanoscale, 2013.
- Marko Miljevic, Bianca Geiseler, Thomas Bergfeldt, Pascal Bockstaller, and Ljiljana Fruk, “Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity of Au/TiO2 Nanocomposite Prepared Using Bifunctional Bridging Linker,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 907–915, 2014.
- Dakrong Pissuwan, Koravit Somkid, Supunsa Kongseng, Patinya Sukwong, and Krongtong Yoovathaworn, “Respiratory tract toxicity of titanium dioxide nanoparticles and multi-walled carbon nanotubes on mice after intranasal exposure,” Micro & Nano Letters, 2016.
- C. García-Astrain, M. Miljevic, I. Ahmed, L. Martin, A. Eceiza, L. Fruk, M. A. Corcuera, and N. Gabilondo, “Designing hydrogel nanocomposites using TiO2 as clickable cross-linkers,” Journal of Materials Science, 2016.
- Camelia Ungureanu, Cristina Dumitriu, Simona Popescu, Monica Enculescu, Vlad Tofan, Marian Popescu, and Cristian Pirvu, “Enhancing antimicrobial activity of TiO2/Ti by torularhodin bioinspired surface modification,” Bioelectrochemistry, vol. 107, pp. 14–24, 2016.