- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 759830, 13 pages
Nanobiosensors Based on Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance for Biomarker Detection
1Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yonsei University, Wonju, Gangwondo 220-710, Republic of Korea
2Department of Radiology, College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
3Severance Biomedical Science Institute (SBSI), Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
4YUMS-KRIBB Medical Convergence Center, College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
5Severance Integrative Research Institute for Cerebral & Cardiovascular Diseases, Yonsei University Health System, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
Received 14 March 2012; Revised 5 August 2012; Accepted 5 August 2012
Academic Editor: Miguel A. Correa-Duarte
Copyright © 2012 Yoochan Hong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeongmin Oh, Hwanjun Yoon, and Ji-Ho Park, “Nanoparticle platforms for combined photothermal and photodynamic therapy,” Biomedical Engineering Letters, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 67–73, 2013.
- Nunzio Cennamo, Girolamo D'Agostino, Alice Dona, Giacomo Dacarro, Piersandro Pallavicini, Maria Pesavento, and Luigi Zeni, “Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance with Five-Branched Gold Nanostars in a Plastic Optical Fiber for Bio-Chemical Sensor Implementation,” Sensors, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 14676–14686, 2013.
- Nguyen Viet Long, Michitaka Ohtaki, Masayoshi Yuasa, Satoshi Yoshida, Taiga Kuragaki, Cao Minh Thi, and Masayuki Nogami, “Synthesis and self-assembly of gold nanoparticles by chemically modified polyol methods under experimental control,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, 2013.
- Yoochan Hong, Minhee Ku, Eugene Lee, Jin-Suck Suh, Yong-Min Huh, Dae Sung Yoon, and Jaemoon Yang, “Localized surface plasmon resonance based nanobiosensor for biomarker detection of invasive cancer cells,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 19, no. 5, 2014.
- Tong Zhang, Yuan-Jun Song, Xiao-Yang Zhang, and Jing-Yuan Wu, “Synthesis of Silver Nanostructures by Multistep Methods,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 5860–5889, 2014.
- Zhenxing Li, Masahiko Yoshino, and Akinori Yamanaka, “Regularly-formed three-dimensional gold nanodot array with controllable optical properties,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 045011, 2014.
- S Biswas, A K Kole, R Sarkar, and P Kumbhakar, “Synthesis of anisotropic nanostructures of silver for its possible applications in glucose and temperature sensing,” Materials Research Express, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 045043, 2014.
- Yuan-Jun Song, Mingliang Wang, Xiao-Yang Zhang, Jing-Yuan Wu, and Tong Zhang, “Investigation on the role of the molecular weight of polyvinyl pyrrolidone in the shape control of high-yield silver nanospheres and nanowires,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 9, 2014.
- Marina A. Girsova, Galina F. Golovina, Irina A. Drozdova, Irina G. Polyakova, and Tatiana V. Antropova, “Infrared studies and spectral properties of photochromic high silica glasses,” Optica Applicata, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 337–344, 2014.