- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 783686, 3 pages
Synthesis, Characterization, Properties, and Applications of Nanosized Photocatalytic Materials
1State Key Laboratory of Advanced Technology for Material Synthesis and Processing, Wuhan University of Technology, Luoshi Road 122, Wuhan 430070, China
2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
3Department of Chemistry, School of Science, Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan 430070, China
4School of Chemistry and Environment, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing 100191, China
Received 1 October 2012; Accepted 1 October 2012
Copyright © 2012 Jiaguo Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiaguo Yu, Pengyi Zhang, Huogen Yu, and Christos Trapalis, “Environmental Photocatalysis,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2012, pp. 1–4, 2012.
- Wei Hong, Qingshan Li, Guoquan Guan, Youbo Di, Jing Sun, Tifeng Jiao, and Guangzhong Xing, “Research on the Microstructure and Property of an Anion Rubber Modified Asphalt,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Xiaojun Peng, Yang Li, Guoliang Zhang, Fengbao Zhang, and Xiaobin Fan, “Functionalization of Graphene with Nitrile Groups by Cycloaddition of Tetracyanoethylene Oxide,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Guang’an He, Hong Liu, Rui Chen, and Chuan Wang, “Transport Behavior of Engineered Nanosized Photocatalytic Materials in Water,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.