- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 796815, 5 pages
Growth of Thin Sheet Assembled Hierarchical ZnO Nanostructures
1Key Laboratory for Photonic and Electronic Bandgap Materials, Ministry of Education and College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Harbin Normal University, Harbin 150025, China
2Key Laboratory of Colloid and Interface Chemistry, Ministry of Education and Department of Chemistry, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
Received 21 November 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xijin Xu
Copyright © 2012 Boxiang Jia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ying Zhang, Dong Wang, and Fengyu Qu, “Template-Free Synthesis of Porous Cu2O Nanospheres at Room Temperature and Investigation on Their Adsorption Property,” Journal of Nanomaterials, 2013.
- Yang Jiao, Yang Liu, Bosi Yin, Siwen Zhang, Fengyu Qu, Xiaodan Wu, and Xiang Wu, “Facile Hydrothermal Approach to ZnO Nanorods at Mild Temperature,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.