- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 796815, 5 pages
Growth of Thin Sheet Assembled Hierarchical ZnO Nanostructures
1Key Laboratory for Photonic and Electronic Bandgap Materials, Ministry of Education and College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Harbin Normal University, Harbin 150025, China
2Key Laboratory of Colloid and Interface Chemistry, Ministry of Education and Department of Chemistry, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
Received 21 November 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xijin Xu
Copyright © 2012 Boxiang Jia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Song, H. L. Su, J. Han, D. Zhang, and Z. X. Chen, “Fabrication and good ethanol sensing of biomorphic SnO2 with architecture hierarchy of butterfly wings,” Nanotechnology, vol. 20, no. 49, Article ID 495502, 2009.
- L. Ge, X. Jing, J. Wang et al., “Trisodium citrate assisted synthesis of ZnO hollow spheres via a facile precipitation route and their application as gas sensor,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 29, pp. 10750–10754, 2011.
- J. Zhang, S. Wang, Y. Wang et al., “ZnO hollow spheres: preparation, characterization, and gas sensing properties,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 139, pp. 411–417, 2009.
- Z. Li, Q. Zhao, W. Fan, and J. Zhan, “Porous SnO2 nanospheres as sensitive gas sensors for volatile organic compounds detection,” Nanoscale, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1646–1652, 2011.
- L. L. Zhao, X. H. Ji, X. J. Sun, J. Li, W. S. Yang, and X. G. Peng, “Formation and stability of gold nanoflowers by the seeding approach: the effect of intraparticle ripening,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, pp. 16645–16651, 2009.
- B. X. Jia, W. N. Jia, Y. L. Ma, X. Wu, and F. Y. Qu, “SnO2 core-shell microspheres with excellent photocatalytic properties,” Science of Advanced Materials, vol. 4, pp. 702–707, 2012.
- B. X. Jia, W. N. Jia, X. Wu, and F. Y. Qu, “Hierarchical porous SnO2 microflowers photocatalyst,” Science of Advanced Materials, vol. 4, pp. 1127–1233, 2012.
- Y. Han, X. Wu, Y. Ma, L. Gong, F. Qu, and H. Fan, “Porous SnO2 nanowire bundles for photocatalyst and Li ion battery applications,” CrystEngCommunity, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 3506–3510, 2011.
- Y. H. Ni, S. Yang, J. M. Hong, L. Zhang, W. L. Wu, and Z. S. Yang, “Fabrication, characterization and properties of flowerlike ZnS-ZnO heterogeneous microstructures built up by ZnS-particle-strewn ZnO microrods,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 22, pp. 8200–8205, 2008.
- L. H. Gong, X. Wu, C. Ye, F. Y. Qu, and M. Z. An, “Aqueous phase approach to ZnO microspindles at low temperature,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 501, pp. 375–379, 2010.
- L. J. Yu, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Facile hydrothermal synthesis of novel ZnO nanocubes,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 504, pp. L1–L4, 2010.
- Z. Gu, M. P. Paranthaman, J. Xu, and Z. W. Pan, “Aligned ZnO nanorod arrays grown directly on zinc foils and zinc spheres by a low-temperature oxidization method,” ACS Nano, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 273–278, 2009.
- J. H. Qiu, M. Guo, and X. D. Wang, “Electrodeposition of hierarchical ZnO nanorod-nanosheet structures and their applications in dye-sensitized solar cells,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 3, pp. 2358–2367, 2011.
- X. Cao, N. Wang, L. Wang, and L. Guo, “Porous ZnO nanobelts: synthesis, mechanism, and morphological evolutions,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 143–150, 2010.
- J. R. Huang, Y. J. Wu, C. P. Gu et al., “Preparation of porous flower-shaped SnO2 nanostructures and their gas-sensing property,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 147, pp. 467–474, 2010.
- X. Y. Xue, Z. H. Chen, L. L. Xing, C. H. Ma, Y. J. Chen, and T. H. Wang, “Enhanced optical and sensing properties of one-step synthesized Pt−ZnO nanoflowers,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, pp. 18607–18611, 2010.
- H. B. Chen, X. Wu, L. H. Gong, C. Ye, F. Y. Qu, and G. Z. Shen, “Hydrothermally-grown ZnO micro/nanotube arrays and their properties,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 5, pp. 570–575, 2010.
- L. J. Yu, F. Y. Qu, and X. Wu, “Solution synthesis and optimization of ZnO nanowindmills,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 257, pp. 7432–7435, 2011.
- X. Wu, W. Cai, and F. Y. Qu, “Tailoring morphologies and wettability property of ZnO 1D nanostructures,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 58, pp. 8044–8049, 2009.
- X. Y. Zeng, J. L. Yuan, and L. D. Zhang, “Synthesis and photoluminescent properties of rare earth doped ZnO hierarchical microspheres,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, pp. 3503–3508, 2008.
- Y. Lei, F. Qu, and X. Wu, “Assembling ZnO nanorods into microflowers through a facile solution strategy: morphology control and cathodoluminescence properties,” Nano-Micro Letters, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 45–51, 2012.
- A. J. Wang, Q. C. Liao, J. J. Feng, P. P. Zhang, A. Q. Lia, and J. J. Wang, “Apple pectin-mediated green synthesis of hollow double-caged peanut-like ZnO hierarchical superstructures and photocatalytic applications,” CrystEngComm, vol. 14, pp. 256–263.
- X. F. Zhou, Z. H. Hu, Y. Q. Fan, S. Chen, W. P. Ding, and N. P. Xu, “Microspheric organization of multilayered ZnO nanosheets with hierarchically porous structures,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, pp. 11722–11728, 2008.
- X. Z. Wang, W. Liu, J. R. Liu et al., ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 817–825, 2012.
- Y. Lei, J. Wang, F. Y. Qu, H. Li, and X. Wu, “Facile approach to ZnO nanorods by directly etching zinc substrate,” Micro & Nano Letters, vol. 5, pp. 485–488, 2011.
- M. D. Lourdes Ruiz Peralta, U. Pal, and R. Sanchez Zeferino, “Photoluminescence (PL) quenching and enhanced photocatalytic activity of Au-decorated ZnO nanorods fabricated through microwave-assisted chemical synthesis,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 4, pp. 4807–4816, 2012.
- J. Song, J. Zhou, W. Wang et al., “Growth mechanism and photoluminescent properties of AlN/ZnO heterostructures,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 24, pp. 10761–10767, 2010.
- U. Pal, C. W. Kim, N. A. Jadhav, and Y. S. Kang, “Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of mesoporous ZnO nanostructures of different porosities,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 33, pp. 14676–14680, 2009.