- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 819403, 6 pages
Preparation and Characterization of Alumina Nanoparticles in Deionized Water Using Laser Ablation Technique
1Applied Nanotechnology Laboratory (ANT Lab), Department of Physics, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok 10140, Thailand
2Thailand Center of Excellence in Physics, CHE, Ministry of Education, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jian Wei
Copyright © 2012 Veeradate Piriyawong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rina Singh, “Improved Catalytic Activity of Laser Generated Bimetallic and Trimetallic Nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 6872–6879, 2014.
- Julien Lam, Frederic Chaput, Mouhamed Diouf, Gilles Ledoux, Nicolas Mary, Karine Masenelli-Varlot, Vincent Motto-Ros, and Christophe Dujardin, “gamma-Al2O3 nanoparticles synthesised by pulsed laser ablation in liquids: a plasma analysis,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 963–973, 2014.