- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 831263, 10 pages
Nanostructured Surfaces to Target and Kill Circulating Tumor Cells While Repelling Leukocytes
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Haiyan Li
Copyright © 2012 Michael J. Mitchell et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Thong Cao, Michael Mitchell, Jane Liesveld, and Michael King, “Stem Cell Enrichment with Selectin Receptors: Mimicking the pH Environment of Trauma,” Sensors, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 12516–12526, 2013.
- Ll Bai Lin-Ling, and C Wang Chen, “Nanotechnology of Circulating Tumor Cell Enrichment and Detection,” Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 955–962, 2013.
- Dong-Joo Kim, Won-Yong Lee, No-Won Park, Gil-Sung Kim, Kyung-Min Lee, Jonjin Kim, Mun-Ki Choi, Gee Hee Lee, Wonshik Han, and Sang-Kwon Lee, “Drug response of captured BT20 cells and evaluation of circulating tumor cells on a silicon nanowire platform,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014.
- Michael J. Mitchell, Kimberly S. Lin, and Michael R. King, “Fluid Shear Stress Increases Neutrophil Activation via Platelet-Activating Factor,” Biophysical Journal, vol. 106, no. 10, pp. 2243–2253, 2014.
- Michael J Mitchell, and Michael R King, “Unnatural killer cells to prevent bloodborne metastasis: inspiration from biology and engineering,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Michael J Mitchell, and Michael R King, “Leukocytes as carriers for targeted cancer drug delivery,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Anirban Sen Gupta, “Nanotechnology applications in diagnosis and treatment of metastasis,” Nanomedicine, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1517–1529, 2014.
- Shunqiang Wang, Yuan Wan, and Yaling Liu, “Effects of nanopillar array diameter and spacing on cancer cell capture and cell behaviors,” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 21, pp. 12482–12489, 2014.