- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 841971, 9 pages
Hydroxyapatite Nanopowder Synthesis with a Programmed Resorption Rate
1Institute of high Pressure Physics, Polish Academy of Science, Sokolowska 29/37, 01-142 Warsaw, Poland
2Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Science, Al. Lotnikow 32/46, 02-668 Warsaw, Poland
3Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Woloska 141, 02-507 Warsaw, Poland
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 18 October 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yan-Yan Song
Copyright © 2012 Dariusz Smoleń et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lukasz Pajchel, Violetta Kowalska, Dariusz Smolen, Aleksandra Kedzierska, Elzbieta Pietrzykowska, Witold Lojkowski, and Waclaw Kolodziejski, “Comprehensive structural studies of ultra-fine nanocrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite using MAS NMR and FT-IR spectroscopic methods,” Materials Research Bulletin, 2013.
- Alexandros Besinis, Richard van Noort, and Nicolas Martin, “Remineralization potential of fully demineralized dentin infiltrated with silica and hydroxyapatite nanoparticles,” Dental Materials, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 249–262, 2014.
- Nor Adzliana Sajahan, and Wan Mohd Azhar Wan Ibrahim, “Microwave Irradiation of Nanohydroxyapatite from Chicken Eggshells and Duck Eggshells,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.