- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854602, 6 pages
Small-Sized Flat-Tip CNT Emitters for Miniaturized X-Ray Tubes
1Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology,
Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
2Particla Co. Ltd., Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yue Li
Copyright © 2012 Hyun Jin Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Grigory Bocharov, and Alexander Eletskii, “Theory of Carbon Nanotube (CNT)-Based Electron Field Emitters,” Nanomaterials, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 393–442, 2013.
- Jinzhuo Xu, Tao Feng, Yiwei Chen, and Zhuo Sun, “Field Emission Properties of the Graphene Double-Walled Carbon Nanotube Hybrid Films Prepared by Vacuum Filtration and Screen Printing,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Jun Mok Ha, Sung Oh Cho, Hyun Jin Kim, and Hamid Saeed Raza, “Highly stable carbon nanotube field emitters on small metal tips against electrical arcing,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 8, 2013.
- Wei Lei, Zhuoya Zhu, Chunyi Liu, Xiaobing Zhang, Baoping Wang, and Arokia Nathan, “High-current field-emission of carbon nanotubes and its application as a fast-imaging X-ray source,” Carbon, 2015.