- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 860691, 7 pages
Screening the Most Effective Variables on Physical Properties of Folate-Targeted Dextran/Retinoic Acid Micelles by Taguchi Design
1Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy and Novel Drug Delivery Systems Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81745-359, Iran
2Department of Medicinal Chemistry, School of Pharmacy, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81745-359, Iran
3Department of Biotechnology, School of Pharmacy, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81745-359, Iran
Received 18 August 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Lian Gao
Copyright © 2012 M. Nayebsadrian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Varshosaz, H. Sadeghi-aliabadi, S. Ghasemi, and B. Behdadfar, “Use of Magnetic Folate-Dextran-Retinoic Acid Micelles for Dual Targeting of Doxorubicin in Breast Cancer,” Biomed Research International, 2013.
- Nan Zhang, Patricia R. Wardwell, and Rebecca A. Bader, “Polysaccharide-based micelles for drug delivery,” Pharmaceutics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 329–352, 2013.
- J. Varshosaz, F. Hassanzadeh, H. Sadeghi Aliabadi, M. Nayebsadrian, M. Banitalebi, and M. Rostami, “Synthesis and Characterization of Folate-Targeted Dextran/Retinoic Acid Micelles for Doxorubicin Delivery in Acute Leukemia,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Jaleh Varshosaz, Farshid Hassanzadeh, Hojjat Sadeghi-Aliabadi, and Farzin Firozian, “Uptake of Etoposide in CT-26 Cells of Colorectal Cancer Using Folate Targeted Dextran Stearate Polymeric Micelles,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.