- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 901842, 6 pages
Electrochemical Fabrication of Shape-Controlled Copper Hierarchical Structures Assisted by Surfactants
1Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shaoxing University, Shaoxing, Zhejiang 312000, China
2College of Biological and Environmental Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology, Zhejiang 310014, China
Received 1 August 2011; Accepted 21 September 2011
Academic Editor: William W. Yu
Copyright © 2012 Huaping Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Thurn-Albrecht, J. Schotter, G. A. Kastle et al., “Ultrahigh-density nanowire arrays grown in self-assembled diblock copolymer templates,” Science, vol. 290, no. 5499, pp. 2126–2129, 2000.
- E. C. Lin, J. J. Cole, and H. O. Jacobs, “Gas phase electrodeposition: a programmable multimaterial deposition method for combinatorial nanostructured device discovery,” Nano Letters, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 4494–4500, 2010.
- R. Brayner, R. Iglesias, S. Truong et al., “Surface-enhanced Raman scattering on Silver nanostructured films prepared by spray-deposition,” Langmuir, vol. 26, no. 22, pp. 17465–17469, 2010.
- A. Frömsdorf, A. Kornowski, S. Pütter, H. Stillrich, and L. T. Lee, “Highly ordered nanostructured surfaces obtained with silica-filled diblock-copolymer micelles as templates,” Small, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 880–889, 2007.
- Y. Sun and Y. Xia, “Shape-controlled synthesis of gold and silver nanoparticles,” Science, vol. 298, no. 5601, pp. 2176–2179, 2002.
- Y. Zhao, T. Topping, J. F. Bingert et al., “High tensile ductility and strength in bulk nanostructured nickel,” Advanced Materials, vol. 20, no. 16, pp. 3028–3033, 2008.
- D. Wei, W. Qian, Y. Shi, S. Ding, and Y. Xia, “Mass synthesis of single-crystal gold nanosheets based on chitosan,” Carbohydrate Research, vol. 342, no. 16, pp. 2494–2499, 2007.
- M. P. Zach, K. H. Ng, and R. M. Penner, “Molybdenum nanowires by electrodeposition,” Science, vol. 290, no. 5499, pp. 2120–2123, 2000.
- Y. L. Hou and S. Gao, “Solvothermal reduction synthesis and magnetic properties of polymer protected iron and nickel nanocrystals,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 365, no. 1-2, pp. 112–116, 2004.
- D. Li, R. S. Thompson, G. Bergmann, and J. G. Lu, “Template-based synthesis and magnetic properties of cobalt nanotube arrays,” Advanced Materials, vol. 20, no. 23, pp. 4575–4578, 2008.
- G. She, W. Shi, X. Zhang, T. Wong, Y. Cai, and N. Wang, “Template-free electrodeposition of one-dimensional nanostructures of tellurium,” Crystal Growth & Design, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 663–666, 2009.
- N. Tian, Z. Y. Zhou, N. F. Yu, L. Y. Wang, and S. G. Sun, “Direct electrodeposition of tetrahexahedral Pd nanocrystals with high-index facets and high catalytic activity for ethanol electrooxidation,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 22, pp. 7580–7581, 2010.
- B. Zhang, Y. Y. Weng, X. P. Huang et al., “Creating in-plane metallic-nanowire arrays by corner-mediated electrodeposition,” Advanced Materials, vol. 21, no. 35, pp. 3576–3580, 2009.
- C. R. Kothapalli and A. Ramamurthi, “Copper nanoparticle cues for biomimetic cellular assembly of crosslinked elastin fibers,” Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 541–553, 2009.
- T. R. L. C. Paixão and M. Bertotti, “Development of a breath alcohol sensor using a copper electrode in an alkaline medium,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 571, no. 1, pp. 101–109, 2004.
- E. A. Karakhanov, A. L. Maximov, Y. S. Kardasheva et al., “Copper nanoparticles as active catalysts in hydroxylation of phenol by hydrogen peroxide,” Applied Catalysis A, vol. 385, no. 1-2, pp. 62–72, 2010.
- C. Jiang, W. Zhang, Y. Liu, and Y. Qian, “Self-assembled copper nanowalls into microstructures with different shapes: a facile aqueous approach,” Crystal Growth & Design, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 2603–2606, 2006.