- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 905157, 19 pages
3D Self-Supported Nanoarchitectured Arrays Electrodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries
1Department of Chemistry, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjang 150001, China
2Academy of Fundamental and Interdisciplinary Sciences, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjang 150001, China
3State Key Laboratory of Urban Water Resource and Environment, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjang 150001, China
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jianmin Ma
Copyright © 2012 Xin Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nana Amponsah Kyeremateng, “Self-Organised TiO2 Nanotubes for 2D or 3D Li-Ion Microbatteries,” Chemelectrochem, vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 1442–1466, 2014.
- Jiexi Wang, Qiaobao Zhang, Xinhai Li, Daguo Xu, Zhixing Wang, Huajun Guo, and Kaili Zhang, “Three-dimensional hierarchical Co3O4/CuO nanowire heterostructure arrays on nickel foam for high-performance lithium ion batteries,” Nano Energy, vol. 6, pp. 19–26, 2014.