- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 909473, 6 pages
Gas-Supported High-Photoactivity TiO2 Nanotubes
Key Laboratory of Advanced Textile Materials and Manufacturing Technology of Ministry of Education, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xijin Xu
Copyright © 2012 Sheng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Wang, K. Hashimoto, A. Fujishima et al., “Light-induced amphiphilic surfaces,” Nature, vol. 388, no. 6641, pp. 431–432, 1997.
- G. Palmisano, V. Augugliaro, M. Pagliaro, and L. Palmisano, “Photocatalysis: a promising route for 21st century organic chemistry,” Chemical Communications, no. 33, pp. 3425–3437, 2007.
- D. Ravelli, D. Dondi, M. Fagnoni, and A. Albini, “Photocatalysis. A multi-faceted concept for green chemistry,” Chemical Society Reviews, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 1999–2011, 2009.
- M. N. Chong, B. Jin, C. W. K. Chow, and C. Saint, “Recent developments in photocatalytic water treatment technology: a review,” Water Research, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 2997–3027, 2010.
- H. Tong, S. Ouyang, Y. Bi, N. Umezawa, M. Oshikiri, and J. Ye, “Nano-photocatalytic materials: possibilities and challenges,” Advanced Materials, vol. 24, pp. 229–251, 2012.
- O. Beckstein, P. C. Biggin, and M. S. P. Sansom, “A hydrophobic gating mechanism for nanopores,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 105, no. 51, pp. 12902–12905, 2001.
- J. Lee, H. Kim, S. J. Kahng et al., “Bandgap modulation of carbon nanotubes by encapsulated metallofullerenes,” Nature, vol. 415, no. 6875, pp. 1005–1008, 2002.
- L. Yang, T. A. Harroun, T. M. Weiss, L. Ding, and H. W. Huang, “Barrel-stave model or toroidal model? A case study on melittin pores,” Biophysical Journal, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 1475–1485, 2001.
- J. K. Holt, A. Noy, T. Huser, D. Eaglesham, and O. Bakajin, “Fabrication of a carbon nanotube-embedded silicon nitride membrane for studies of nanometer-scale mass transport,” Nano Letters, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 2245–2250, 2004.
- J. Zhang, X. Liu, R. Blume, A. Zhang, R. Schlögl, and D. S. Su, “Surface-modified carbon nanotubes catalyze oxidative dehydrogenation of n-butane,” Science, vol. 322, pp. 73–77, 2008.
- M. Zhang, Z. Jin, J. Zhang et al., “Effect of annealing temperature on morphology, structure and photocatalytic behavior of nanotubed H2Ti2O4(OH)2,” Journal of Molecular Catalysis A, vol. 217, pp. 203–210, 2004.
- G. H. Du, Q. Chen, R. C. Che, Z. Y. Yuan, and L. P. Peng, “Preparation and structure analysis of titanium oxide nanotubes,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 79, no. 22, p. 3702, 2001.
- T. Wang, S. Wang, W. Chen et al., “Chemical morphology freezing: chemical protection of the physical morphology of high photoactivity anatase TiO2 nanotubes,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 19, no. 27, pp. 4692–4694, 2009.
- S. Wang, T. Wang, Y. L. Gao, Y. W. Ding, G. H. Jiang, and W. X. Chen, “Wet photochemical filling: a new low-diameter tube-filling method based on differentiated nanotube surfaces,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 48, pp. 19337–19343, 2011.
- J. F. Banfield, S. A. Welch, H. Zhang, T. T. Ebert, and R. L. Penn, “Aggregation-based crystal growth and microstructure development in natural iron oxyhydroxide biomineralization products,” Science, vol. 289, no. 5480, pp. 751–754, 2000.