- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 912903, 9 pages
Doping Silicon Nanocrystals with Boron and Phosphorus
State Key Laboratory of Silicon Materials and Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310027, China
Received 29 April 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Naoki Fukata
Copyright © 2012 Xiaodong Pi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Borowik, T. Nguyen-Tran, and P. Roca i Cabarrocas, “Doped semiconductor nanocrystal junctions,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 114, no. 20, 2013.
- Yorai Arnit, Hagai Eshet, Uri Banin, Adam Faust, Anitha Patllola, and Eran Rabani, “Unraveling the Impurity Location and Binding in Heavily Doped Semiconductor Nanocrystals: The Case of Cu in In As Nanocrystals,” Journal Of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 117, no. 26, pp. 13688–13696, 2013.
- Min Xie, Dongsheng Li, Le Chen, Feng Wang, Xiaodong Zhu, and Deren Yang, “The location and doping effect of boron in Si nanocrystals embedded silicon oxide film,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 102, no. 12, pp. 123108, 2013.