- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 938495, 5 pages
Simple Method for Surface Selective Adsorption of Semiconductor Nanocrystals with Nanometric Resolution
1Applied Physics Department and Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 91904 Jerusalem, Israel
2Racah Institute of Physics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 91904 Jerusalem, Israel
Received 14 October 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chuanfei Guo
Copyright © 2012 O. Koslovsky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. J. Tao, “Electron transport in molecular junctions,” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 173–181, 2006.
- P. E. Burrows, S. R. Forrest, and M. E. Thompson, “Prospects and applications for organic light-emitting devices,” Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 236–243, 1997.
- H. E. Katz and Z. Bao, “The physical chemistry of organic field-effect transistors,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 104, no. 4, pp. 671–678, 2000.
- H. B. Akkerman, P. W. M. Blom, D. M. De Leeuw, and B. De Boer, “Towards molecular electronics with large-area molecular junctions,” Nature, vol. 441, no. 1, pp. 69–72, 2006.
- O. Seitz, A. Vilan, H. Cohen et al., “Doping molecular monolayers: effects on electrical transport through alkyl chains on silicon,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 18, no. 14, pp. 2102–2113, 2008.
- Y. Paltiel, A. Aharoni, U. Banin, O. Neuman, and R. Naaman, “Self-assembling of InAs nanocrystals on GaAs: the effect of electronic coupling and embedded gold nanoparticles on the photoluminescence,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 89, no. 3, Article ID 033108, 3 pages, 2006.
- X. Peng, L. Manna, W. Yang et al., “Shape control of CdSe nanocrystals,” Nature, vol. 404, no. 6773, pp. 59–61, 2000.
- C. Wendeln and B. J. Ravoo, “Surface patterning by microcontact chemistry,” Langmuir, vol. 28, no. 13, pp. 5527–5538, 2012.
- A. Lee, P. O. Anikeeva, S. A. Coe-Sullivan, J. S. Steckel, M. G. Bawendi, and V. Bulović, “Contact printing of quantum dot light-emitting devices,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 4513–4517, 2008.
- M. J. Pavan and R. Shenhar, “Two-dimensional nanoparticle organization using block copolymer thin films as templates,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 2028–2040, 2011.
- M. Palma, J. J. Abramson, A. A. Gorodetsky et al., “Selective biomolecular nanoarrays for parallel single-molecule investigations,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 133, no. 20, pp. 7656–7659, 2011.
- G. P.-A. Andras, H. Qiao, J. Shan et al., “Site-selective optical coupling of pbse nanocrystals to si-based photonic crystal microcavities,” Nano Letters, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 2849–2854, 2009.
- A. A. Guzelian, U. Banin, A. V. Kadavanich, X. Peng, and A. P. Alivisatos, “Colloidal chemical synthesis and characterization of InAs nanocrystal quantum dots,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 1432–1434, 1996.
- H. J. Lezec, A. Degiron, E. Devaux, et al., “Beaming light from a subwavelength aperture,” Science, vol. 297, no. 5582, pp. 820–822, 2002.
- A. G. Curto, G. Volpe, T. H. Taminiau, M. P. Kreuzer, R. Quidant, and N. F. Van Hulst, “Unidirectional emission of a quantum dot coupled to a nanoantenna,” Science, vol. 329, no. 5994, pp. 930–933, 2010.
- N. Livneh, A. Strauss, I. Schwarz et al., “Highly directional emission and photon beaming from nanocrystal quantum dots embedded in metallic nanoslit arrays,” Nano Letters, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1630–1635, 2011.